7th December 2011, 10:27 AM
anita chatomba

Am I eligible for SBI PO Exam having passed BCA in the year of 2011?

si I have passed BCA in 2011.Am I elegible for sbi bank po exam.

7th December 2011, 08:30 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SBI PO Exam having passed BCA in the year of 2011?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anita chatomba View Post
Yes, You are eligible for SBI Bank PO Recruitment Examination If you have completed your Graduation in 2011, To apply for SBI Bank PO Examination you have to complete your Graduate degree course in any discipline form a recognised University, Because Graduation is the Minimum Eligiblity To apply for SBI Bank PO Recruitment Examination.

There is No Minimum percentage is Required in Graduation to apply for SBI Bank PO Examination, Any graduate passed candidates are eligible to apply for SBI Bank PO Examination.

To apply for this examination you must have attained the age of 21 years and not have attained the age of 30 Years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates, There is 5 year relaxation is applicable for SC/ST Candidates, 3 Year relaxation is applicable for OBC Candidates.

But you have to cracked this examination with the given Number of attempts.

>> For General candidates : 4 Attempts

>> For OBC Candidates : 7 Attempts

>> For SC/ST Candidates : No Limits.

For this year SBI Bank PO Examination was already completed and If you are Interested to apply for this examination, then please wait for the Notification.

Eligible candidates may fill the application form Online Only and pay the fees through Challan form in SBI Bank.

The selection are based on Written test : Objective and Descriptive, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.

So please prepare well for this examination according to the syllabus and Pattern and for more information check previous year notification.

SBI Bank PO Exam Pattern :

7th December 2011, 08:46 PM
surekha_katreddy

Default Re: Am I eligible for SBI PO Exam having passed BCA in the year of 2011?

Quote:
Hi dude,
The minimum eligibility to attempt any bank PO(probationary officer) is
graduation from any University.Even the pre-final candidates cannot apply for the post.But as you have already completed your graduation sure you could appear for the exam.

IBPS PO Recruitment Exam Pattern
In IBPS CWE Written Thеrе wουld two sections. First section wουld hаνе Objective type qυеѕtіοnѕ. In thіѕ section thеrе wіll bе total 250 qυеѕtіοnѕ аnd 225 Mаrkѕ tο bе solve іn 150 minutes οf time. In objective paper οf IBPS CWE Exam thе qυеѕtіοnѕ wіll bе frοm following topics.
Reasoning wіth 50 qυеѕtіοnѕ οf 50 mаrkѕ
English Language wіth 50 qυеѕtіοnѕ οf 25 mаrkѕ
Quantitative Aptitude wіth 50 qυеѕtіοnѕ οf 50 mаrkѕ
General Awareness wіll hаνе special reference tο Banking Industry wіth 50 qυеѕtіοnѕ οf 50 mаrkѕ
Computer Knowledge wіth 50 qυеѕtіοnѕ οf 50 mаrkѕ
аnd Second section οf IBPS Exam wουld hаνе Descriptive type qυеѕtіοnѕ οn English Composition wіth 25 maximum mаrkѕ. Yου hаνе tο attained thіѕ section οf IBPS CWS Exam іn 60 Minutes time. Descriptive type qυеѕtіοnѕ wіll bе frοm Essay, Précis, Letter Writing etc. Thе IBPS PO Exam wіll bе οf Total 250 Mаrkѕ. All tests οf IBPS Exam except thе Test οf English Language аnd Descriptive Paper οn English Composition wіll bе printed bilingually, i.e. English аnd Hindi.
7th December 2011, 10:36 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
public sector banks have decided to conduct common exams for filling up the vacancies available . The vacancies available may vary from year to year. The eligibiguy for appearing in the exam are below
1. The aspirant should have completed their bachelor degree from a recognised university
2. The age requirement for applying in the exam is 21. The maximum age for the general category aspirant is 30. The relaxation is as per regulation.
3. The general aspirant can make 4 attempts, whereas bc, mbc aspirant can make 7 attempt , sc and st aspirant can make any attempt within their age limit
The pattern for the exam includes questions based on the below topics namely
reasoning
quantitative aptitude
computer knowledge
general awareness.
Negative marks is also there so make sure that you answer correctly. You can refer any book for preparing for the exam
8th December 2011, 01:24 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Eligibility for SBI PO exam:-

1.Candidate must have complete the graduation in any trade..

2.Final year candidate can also appear in the exam.

3.Candidate must have secure 60% aggregate through out the career.

4.Age should be in between 21-30 years.
For SC/ST the upper age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC the upper age relaxation is 3 years.

5.Candidate must be computer literate.

These are the eligibility for SBI PO exam..
As you have completed the BCA course then you are eligible for the SBI PO exam.

All the best.
8th December 2011, 02:42 AM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

friend,

You are now in front of great opportunity as the recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India which is one of the best leading banks in India.

Eligibility:
1:you must be Indian

2:you should pass the Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized college or university

3:Age limit :
minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years for all category candidates.

Exam Pattern:

1: Preliminary Examination : Time 2 Hours

you have to appear in objective type examination conducted by the bank.
examination will consist of:

i.Reasoning Ability Test

ii.Quantitative Aptitude

iii.General Awareness/Computer Knowledge

iv.English Language

2:Main Test : Time 3 Hours

This will be an Objective and Descriptive type examination

The objective type examination of 2 hours duration will consist of :

i.Test of Reasoning

ii.Data Analysis and Interpretation

iii.Marketing Knowledge

iv.Test of English Language

The Descriptive type examination will be a test of English knowledge that has to be done in 1 hour.

3: Group Discussion & Interview :
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SBI_PO_17072011_Advt.pdf(41.3 KB, 49 views)
15th December 2011, 02:43 PM
thakur rs

Yes, You are eligible for SBI Bank PO Recruitment Examination If you have completed your Graduation in 2011, To apply for SBI Bank PO Examination you have to complete your BACHELOR DEGREE.
27th March 2012, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/Madam
I have completed my BCA with more than 70% but can't able to score even 50% in 12th instead of that i have 49% and i have scored 55% in 10th so can i eligible for clerk in Government banks.............
30th April 2012, 05:25 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

You are eligible for SBI Bank PO Recruitment Examination If you have completed your Graduation in 2011, To apply for SBI Bank PO Examination you have to complete your Graduate degree course in any discipline form a recognised University, Because Graduation is the Minimum Eligiblity To apply for SBI Bank PO Recruitment Examination.
There is No Minimum percentage is Required in Graduation to apply for SBI Bank PO Examination, Any graduate passed candidates are eligible to apply for SBI Bank PO Examination.To apply for this examination you must have attained the age of 21 years and not have attained the age of 30 Years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates, There is 5 year relaxation is applicable for SC/ST Candidates, 3 Year relaxation is applicable for OBC Candidates.
30th April 2012, 09:33 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, You are eligible to apply for SBI, P.O. exam as you are a BCA Graduate in 2011 provided you fulfill other eligibility criteria.

P.O. - PROBATIONARY OFFICER exam conducted by SBI time to time as per the requirement.

The candidate must be an Indian National having completed Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 20 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate. The candidate should be a computer literate one.

The selection is through written exam followed by Personal Interview.

For more information you may log on to http://www.statebankof india.com
29th May 2013, 02:47 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Yes your eligible for SBI PO Examination after Completing your BCA Course .. Pass marks in Graduation course is Enough to apply for SBI PO Entrance Examination ..

So, If you have Not having any backlogs in your BCA Course then definitely your eligible for SBI PO Examination ..

So, If you pass in all semester then you're applicable for this SBI PO Examination .

SBI Means State of Bank of India ..

Important Notification for SBI PO Examination (2013):-

-Opening Date of Online Application – 30/01/2013.
-End Date of Online Application – 23/02/2013.
-Payment of Fee (Online) – 30/01/2013 to 23/02/2013
-Payment of Fee (Offline )- 01/02/2013 to 28/2/2013.
-Date of Written Test – 28/4/2013

Eligibility Criteria for SBI PO Examination :-

One should be Complete Graduation course (or) Equivalent Qualification from recognized university .. Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Entrance Examination ..

Important :- No Minimum Percentage of marks required for this Entrance Examination ..

Age Criteria :-

-For General candidates :- Not less then 21 years and Not more then 30 years
-For OBC candidates :- Not less then 21 years and Not more then 33 years
-For SC/ST candidates :- Not less then 21 years and Not more then 35 years ..

Additional Qualification :- One should have good Computer Knowledge which is Important to apply for SBI PO Entrance Examination ..

If you satisfy all this Criteria the your eligible for SBI PO Entrance Examination ..
3rd July 2013, 01:37 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Educational qualification required for SBI PO exam is bachelor degree , not require any kind of percentage marks .Final year of the candidate are applicable for SBI PO Exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.

Age relaxation is provide only for SC/ST/OBC candidate .For Sc/ST candidate have age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.

Number of attempts allowed :

Gen 4 times.
Obc 7 times
SC or ST no limit.

Pattern for SBI PO Exam is given below , you should prepare well of all topics of SBI PO Exam.

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
There is Negative Marking for one wrong answer , deduct .25 marks from total Marks .

There is a descriptive papers in SBI PO exam .

Selection process for SBI PO Exam are - Written Test , GD , Personal interview.

I have listed some books name you should buy any books and prepare well for these books .

A Comprehensive Guide For State Bank Of India Probationary Officer Recruitment Examination – 2011
by
Sachchida Nand Jha
Publisher: Upscportal Publications

SBI probationary officers and associate banks Examination Guide
by
R. Gupta
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House-Delhi

For notification or on line application click on the link www.sbi.co.in OR www.statebankofindia.com
3rd July 2013, 10:00 PM
shoyiab100

Yes, You are eligible for SBI Bank PO Recruitment Examination If you have completed your Graduation in 2011, To apply for SBI Bank PO Examination you have to complete your Graduate degree course in any discipline form a recognised University, Because Graduation is the Minimum Eligiblity To apply for SBI Bank PO Recruitment Examination.

There is No Minimum percentage is Required in Graduation to apply for SBI Bank PO Examination, Any graduate passed candidates are eligible to apply for SBI Bank PO Examination.

To apply for this examination you must have attained the age of 21 years and not have attained the age of 30 Years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates, There is 5 year relaxation is applicable for SC/ST Candidates, 3 Year relaxation is applicable for OBC Candidates.

But you have to cracked this examination with the given Number of attempts.

>> For General candidates : 4 Attempts

>> For OBC Candidates : 7 Attempts

>> For SC/ST Candidates : No Limits.

For this year SBI Bank PO Examination was already completed and If you are Interested to apply for this examination, then please wait for the Notification.

Eligible candidates may fill the application form Online Only and pay the fees through Challan form in SBI Bank.

The selection are based on Written test : Objective and Descriptive, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.

So please prepare well for this examination according to the syllabus and Pattern and for more information check previous year notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?