9th October 2011, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for SBI PO Exam having secured 53% in 12th and 68% in Graduation?

I got 53% in 12th and 68% in graduation am i eligible for sbipo exam

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for SBI Bank PO exam with 49.5% in graduation and 68% in masters?
  2. Am I eligible for SBI PO Exam having secured 53% in 12th and 68% in Graduation?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for SBI Clerk exam if secured 58% in 12th being a 22 years old candidate? Examination date of next SBI Clerk exam?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for SBI Clerk exam if secured 68% in 12th? Examination date of next SBI Clerk exam?
  5. Can I eligible for SBI PO Exam having secured 49.95% in B.Sc and 68.4% in 12th class?
  6. Am i eligible to appear for SBI IBSP exam with 60.25%
  7. Eligibility to appear in SBI PO exam for a candidate who has secured 53% in B.Com and 45% in 12th Commerce?
  8. Am I eligible for SBI PO exam based on my marks in 10th, 12th, Graduation and Post Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible for SBI PO after scoring 63% in graduation?
  10. Am I eligible for Bank Clerical and PO Exams being a candidate having secured 74% in 10th, 54% in 12th and 69% in Graduation? Required Qualification for SBI and IBPS Exams?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria for PO post?
  12. Is the student eligible for SBI Bank PO exam after scoring 57% in 12th and 83% in graduation and PG?
  13. Am I eligible for SBI PO exam after passing 12th with 58% and graduation with 55%?
  14. Eligibility for SBI PO exam after MCA, 60% marks in graduation, 54% in 12th and 60% in 10th standard?
  15. Eligibility for SBI PO examination after 10th with 70%, 12th with 78%, graduation with 58% and post graduation with 70%? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible for SBI exam after doing graduation with 75% and 49% in 12th?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for SBI PO post if I have 49% marks in Graduation?
  18. Am I eligible for SBI Clerk Exam being a candidate having secured 69.8% in 10th, 50.8% in Intermediate and 58% in Graduation?
10th October 2011, 06:20 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SBI PO Exam having secured 53% in 12th and 68% in Graduation?

Yes. You are eligible for SBI Exam as you have scored 68% in Graduation and 53% in 12th class. You can appear for SBI PO Exam.

As per the SBI PO notification of this academic year, there is no percentage criteria in Graduation level for the candiates to appear for SBI PO Exam. A mere pass in Graduation is enough to be eligible for SBI PO Exam.

As of now, there is no notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officers by SBI. For this academic year both SBI and SBI Associates Banks have already conducted written exam for the recruitmetn of POs.

If you are intersted to appear for SBI PO Exam, you can appear for upcoming SBI PO Exam of next academic year.

Meanwhile, you can have strong preparation for SBI PO Exam which is very much essential to get the job.

The selection procedure for SBI PO Exam is by
-Written Exam
-Interview

As far as the Reasoning is concerned in the written exam, it is too tough and new variety of questions are being asked under Reasoning. So, have strong preparation for Reasoning.

You can visit this website to know the updated information regarding all bank exams.
http://www.bankexamsindia.com/
10th October 2011, 07:31 AM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for SBI PO Exam having secured 53% in 12th and 68% in Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible for SBI PO Exam having secured 53% in 12th and 68% in Graduation?

yes , you are eligible to appear in SBI Bank PO exam.

[IMG]
http://www.topnews.in/files/State-Bank-Of-India.jpg
[/IMG]
Latest Eligibility Criteria for SBI Bank PO Exam
  • Educational Qualification - Atleast Graduation with any stream from a recognized university
  • AGE Limit- 21 to 30 years
  • There is a provision of age relaxation upto 3 years for OBC and 5 years for sc/st candidate.
  • Nationality- Indian

For latest information about any bank po exam ,please visit http://www.bankpo.in and http://www.bankexamsindia.com

With Regards
rchauhan294
10th October 2011, 08:56 AM
jevirsinh

Default Re: Am I eligible for SBI PO Exam having secured 53% in 12th and 68% in Graduation?

Hi.

SBI PO eligibility
PO(Probationary officer)

Eligibility Criteria
1.Eduacational Qualification:
-Candidates must have graduation in any discipline from a recognized university or college.
-Final year pursuing candidates and candidates who have appeared for final year exams of graduation and waiting for the results are not eligible for this exam.
2.Age Limit :
Age should between in 21 - 30 years for general categories.
Abd relaxtion for other cast is
-upto 3 years for the candidates of OBC
-upto 5 years for the candidates of SC/ST
-upto 5 yeas for Ex-serviceman
For more details here is the official website of SBI.
http://www.statebankofindia.com/
10th October 2011, 09:52 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Dear friend,

Yes , You are eligible for SBI PO exam.

Those candidate have completed their graduation degree from any recognized university are eligible for SBI BANK PO exam.

They are not require any kind of percentage marks in graduation for this time.

But your age must be in between 20 to 30 years.Age relaxation is provide only for SC/ST/OBC candidate .For Sc/ST candidate have age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.

SBI BANK PO exam consist of two steps 1) Written test 2)Personal Interview.

For written test you must be prepare for mathematics and general knowledge.Also you must have basic knowledge computer field.

Every bank set their own criteria .So it is not perfect criteria all BANK PO exam.

A new restriction has been imposed on the number of attempts for the candidates. For general number of attempts is 4, for OBC it is 7 and for SC/ST

For more details about SBI BANK PO exam you must be visit to SBI own website.

The website for SBI PO is http://www.statebankofindia.com/

Thanks
10th October 2011, 01:28 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Am I eligible for SBI PO Exam having secured 53% in 12th and 68% in Graduation?

Quote:
Dear friend yes sure you are eligible for this exam...Because this exam is totally based on your graduation marks..............

There is no any affect on your 12th marks..........that's why you are surely eligible for this P.O exam ,.............

For more information you can visit www.sbiindia.com.........

you will get all information about your eligibility criteria............
That's why you are surely eligible for this exam...........
10th October 2011, 07:05 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

sorry to say but you are not eligible for this SBI PO exam.
a you have got only 53% in 12th.
for apply in this exam you must have to score at least 60% in 12th class.
also minimum 55% is needed in graduation for being eligible for this exam.

The age limit for this exam is 21-30,.
there are 5 year of age relaxations are also applicable for SC\ST candidates.

NO. OF ATTEMPTS-

4 FOR GENERAL

7 FOR OBC

NO SUCH LIMIT FOR SC\ST CANDIDATES.

10th October 2011, 07:36 PM
neha bh

ELIGIBILTY

Bank PO Eligibility details:
Nationality: The candidate should be a citizen of India
Age limit: Age should be between 21-30 years age relaxation for specified reserved candidates as per rules.
Educational qualification: The candidate should pass the Degree with 55% marks in any discipline from recognized institution (50% marks for SC-ST-PWD candidates) or equivalent degree and computer proficiency is essential.

Regards
neha
10th October 2011, 08:33 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Am I eligible for SBI PO Exam having secured 53% in 12th and 68% in Graduation?

Quote:

Eligibility for SBI PO Exam

Yes,you are definitely eligible for the SBI Bank PO exam as the minimum eligibility for appearing in the SBI PO exam is to be a graduate..

I have attached a few past papers of SBI PO exams..

Just go through them and i hope they help you out in your preparations..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
Attached Files
File Type: doc 1Bank-PO-Solved-Papers.doc(89.0 KB, 59 views)
File Type: doc 1SBI-SOLVED-QUESTION-PAPER.doc(239.0 KB, 49 views)
File Type: doc 1SBI-SOLVE-TEST-PAPER-2011.doc(154.5 KB, 46 views)
File Type: doc 1solved-p.o-and-clerk-solved-question-paper.doc(172.0 KB, 79 views)
File Type: doc sbi.doc(30.5 KB, 45 views)
10th October 2011, 09:16 PM
tejesh_09

Yes, you are eligible for SBI P.O. exam as you are a graduate. There is no criteria for any percentage of marks for SBI P.O.

you can appear for up coming SBI P.O. exam in the next year for which you should start through preparation from now. You should give emphasis on reasoning test which is very important in written test. You can get all relevant information regarding exam from website like www.bankexamsindia.com
30th June 2013, 12:42 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Yes you are eligible to sit for the SBI PO Examination.

Eligibility Criteria:-
  • You need to get a degree in any discipline of your choice from a recognized university.
  • The minimum percentage to obtain has not been mentioned so if you have the pass marks then count yourself in.
  • You need to have a certificate in Computer Operations to prove that you have the basic computer knowledge to do the work smoothly.
  • You need to know how to speak and write fluently in the local language of the State where you have applied.
  • The minimum age limit for giving this exam is 21 years and the upper age limit is 30 years.
Selection Procedure and Exam Pattern:-

The written exam comprises of both objective test and descriptive test. 200 marks have been allotted for the objective section and 50 marks for the descriptive test.

Objective test consists of 4 sections and the 200 marks have been broken in the way given below:-

English language - 50 marks
General awareness, Marketing and computers - 50 marks
Data analysis and interpretation - 50 marks
Reasoning - 50 marks

The duration of the descriptive paper is one hour and it tests candidates English Language knowledge. In this paper you need to write comprehension, short precis, letter writing and essay for a given topic.

If you pass in the written exam then you will be called for the interview and group discussion round. For GD 30 marks have been allotted and for PI it is 20 marks.

Please Note:- The final selection will be based on the marks scored in the written test, group discussion and interview.

Hope this helps :-> :->
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?