21st September 2015, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in SBI PO exam for a candidate who has secured 53% in B.Com and 45% in 12th Commerce?

Hello Sir/Mam,
I have got 53% in my B.Com and 45% in 12th completed with Commerce stream. Am I eligible for SBI PO exam? I want to give this exam but I don’t know whether I am eligible or not because I have below 50% in my 12th Commerce.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear in SBI PO recruitment exam for a candidate who has secured 55% in 12th NIOS?
  2. Eligibility to get scholarship for B.Com candidate of DU who has secured 89% in 12th Commerce?
  3. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in SSC CHSL recruitment exam for a candidate who has secured 54% in 12th Commerce?
  4. What is the syllabus of B.Com entrance exam
  5. Will I be able to sit for SBI Clerk Exam having secured 46.7% in Graduation and 59.8% in 12th class being a candidate of SC category?
  6. Eligibility to study B.E. in Rajasthan Technical University for a candidate who has secured 48.6% in 12th RBSE?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for SBI Clerk exam if secured 58% in 12th being a 22 years old candidate? Examination date of next SBI Clerk exam?
  8. How to apply for SBI PO Exam being a candidate of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for PO in SBI?
  10. List of colleges in Haryana for a candidate who has secured 83% in 12th Commerce?
  11. Can I do CA during B.Com? I have passed 12th from commerce
  12. Can i give SBI bank exam after passing 12th class from commerce side?
  13. Will I be able to sit for SBI clerk after securing 58% in 10th?
  14. Whether a candidate is eligible to study F.Y.B.Com if failed in 12th Commerce?
  15. Is it possible to give SBI Clerical exam after passing 12th (Commerce)?
  16. BCA for student from commerce background? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility to appear in SSC CHSL recruitment exam for a candidate who has secured 71% in 12th NIOS?
  18. What's the eligibility criteria for applying for the post of SBI Clerk? I've secured 50% marks in 12th and in BA last year
24th September 2015, 08:10 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in SBI PO exam for a candidate who has secured 53% in B.Com and 45% in 12th Commerce?

Yes, you can eligible for SBI Bank PO Exams.

If you are applying for Po post they will consider only your Graduation, here they are not giving much importance for 12th marks.

In case you can apply for Clerical Posts they will Consider 12th marks.

So, you can Apply for SBI PO exam, But you need to get good result because in Interview session your percentage in 12th may affect you.

Eligibility Criteria Probationary Officer:-

You must have attained the attained the minimum age of 21 years and must not have attained the maximum age of 30 years at the time of appearing for this examination and 5 years relaxation for SC/ST categories , 3 years relaxation for OBC categories , 5 years relaxation for Ex-Servicemen categories .

There are certain eligibility criteria which are needed in order to apply for the exam:

The candidate should be a Citizen of India

The age limit needed for the exam is that technical candidate must have 21-30 years

There are certain age relaxation for other category candidate.

The Education qualification which is needed is that the candidate must have completed a Degree from a recognized university with a fair percentage.

If you satisfy them all then you can apply for the exam
24th September 2015, 08:14 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in SBI PO exam for a candidate who has secured 53% in B.Com and 45% in 12th Commerce?

Don't worry about your percentage in graduation. It won't play any role for applying the SBI PO Examination. So, don't worry you are absolutely eligible to apply for SBI PO examination.

SBI Eligibility Criteria:

The candidate should have completed degree course in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. The candidate must have attained the age of 21 years to 30 years. Age relaxation are applicable for reserved categories. Those who are appearing in the final year of degree course may also apply.

SBI Selection Process:

Preliminary Examination
Main Examination
Group Discussion
Person Interview
24th September 2015, 08:23 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to appear in SBI PO Exam:

I am very happy to say that you are eligible to appear in SBI Probationary Officer Examination. There is no certain minimum percentage criteria is required in order to appear in SBI PO Examination. The basic eligibility criteria you need to meet is "You must PASS the qualifying examination". Since you have successfully passed B.Com, I am sure you are certainly eligible to appear in SBI PO Examination. The basic educational qualification required is given below,

Educational Qualification:

>> Candidates must possess "Graduate Degree" or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or its equivalent qualification as such by the Central Government.

Age Criteria:

* Minimum Age - 21 years
* Maximum Age - 30 years
24th September 2015, 10:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,
I have got 53% in my B.Com and 45% in 12th completed with Commerce stream. Am I eligible for SBI PO exam? I want to give this exam but I don’t know whether I am eligible or not because I have below 50% in my 12th Commerce.
Yes, you are eligible for SBI PO exam because you have completed graduation degree.

If you have completed your graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for SBI PO exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.

Age relaxation -

SC/ST – 5 Years
OBC-3 Years
People with disability (PWD) –Gen- 10 years
PWD-SC/ST -15 years
PWD-OBC-13 Years
24th September 2015, 11:56 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes absolutely you are eligible to apply for SBI PO Examination with your academic qualification since all you have in your academics is eligible for SBI PO Examination. Since there is No percentage criteria for SBI PO Examination.

Any candidate who completed the graduation with minimum percentage of marks are eligible to apply for SBI PO. And Age should be in between 21 to 30 years. There is a Age relaxation for the reserved candidates.

Final year candidates of graduation can also eligible to apply for SBI PO. And there is No restriction of 12th percentage of marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?