17th October 2011, 12:21 PM
007potli

Am I eligible to sit for JECA being a candidate of pursuing BCA in distance education?

I am pursueing BCA from Sikkim Manipal University distance education.I am very much interested in sitting for JECA and doing MCA from a regular university.Am I eligible to sit for JECA?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I sit in RAS exams after BCA with Distance Education?
  2. B.Sc(IT) distance education students can appear in JECA 2016?
  3. Am I eligible to sit for JECA Exam being a candidate of BCA and does not belong to West Bengal? Previous 10 year Question Papers for this Exam?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA in good colleges being a candidate of pursuing BCA through Distance Education?
  5. Is a BCA(distance education) pursuing candidate eligible for bank PO? List of Government sectors can be applied by the candidate
  6. How to do MCA from regular college after pursuing BCA from Sikkim Manipal distance learning programme?
  7. Will I be eligible for admission if my BCA degree is of Distance Education?
  8. Am I eligible for ICET being a candidate of pursuing final year of BA in distance education?
  9. Can I attend the JECA entrance exam after passing from distance education university?
  10. Am I eligible to study MCA in Abroad being a Distance BCA student? -- [New]
  11. Am i eligible for MSc computer science? I have completed BCA through distance education
  12. Am I eligible to give the Bank PO exam after passing BCA with distance? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Does this possible to do part time M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
  14. Am I eligible to sit for AIMCET after scoring 60% above in 10th, 12th?
  15. Am I eligible for IBM and MCA course from VTU regular in Bangalore? I have completed BCA distance education
  16. Can I do M.Tech through distance education after completing BCA?
  17. Am I eligible to give IPS Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Distance Learning from KSOU?
  18. Am I eligible for NET Exam being a candidate of pursuing M.Sc in Distance Learning?
17th October 2011, 11:27 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to sit for JECA being a candidate of pursuing BCA in distance education?

JECA

Dear Friend

To be eligible for JECA one should have a degree from a recognized university.

Both regular and distance BCA are allowed.

Individual colleges have different eligibility criteria regarding qualification and

percentage of marks in the qualifying degree.

Kindly refer the file in the attachment for complete eligibility criteria of admission

in different institutions.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf JECA-2011_Eligibility_criteria.pdf(56.5 KB, 181 views)
4th January 2013, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to sit for JECA being a candidate of pursuing BCA in distance education?

If I shall complet BCA with 70% marks and I should obten a good rank then can I admission in jadavpur univercity?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?