27th July 2013, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to sit for NET exam? I am doing M.Tech part time from Jadavpur University Kolkata

I am doing M.Tech Part Time from Jadavpur University,Kolkata. With part time M.tech degree ,am i eligible to sit in NET exam ??

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join part time M.E/M.Tech in Anna University? What is the timing of part time M.Tech?
  2. Can I get M.Tech admission in Jadavpur University after scoring 445?
  3. Coaching centers for NET Exam in Kolkata?
  4. What are the options available after B.Tech Biotech? List of good universities offering M.Tech Biotech in India?
  5. Admission Procedure for Part time B.Tech in Civil Engineering in Jadavpur University? When will be the Prospectus available for this?
  6. Any universities offering M.Tech/MS as part time in Bangalore?
  7. Top 10 PG institutes of Biotechnology in the world to pursue M.Tech in this field?
  8. List of reputed institutes offering MSc in Medical Biotechnology? Eligibility to apply for the course? What comes under Medical Biotechnology and subjects to prepare for the entrance?
  9. How to get the syllabus of part time B.E admission test in Jadavpur University?
  10. How to do M.Tech Structural Engineering by part time after completing B.E Civil?
  11. Is it possible to MBA and M.Tech in the same year?
  12. Information about the pathfinder centres in Kolkata?
  13. Can I do part time Ph.D in chemistry in Jadavpur University
  14. Am I eligible for IES exam(Mechanical) after doing marine engineering from Meri Kolkata?
  15. Names of efficient coaching centers for NET in Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Want to do Mtech/MBA at same time, which one to do part time and which one full time?
  17. Which are the preferable engineering colleges in West Bengal?
  18. How to do part time Ph.D in Management after completing MBA from Jadavpur University? What will be a suitable institute for this purpose? I am a government school teacher of West Bengal
14th September 2014, 07:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to sit for NET exam? I am doing M.Tech part time from Jadavpur University Kolkata

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing M.Tech Part Time from Jadavpur University,Kolkata. With part time M.tech degree ,am i eligible to sit in NET exam ??
You are doing your M.Tech degree in part time from Jadavpur University so you are eligible for UGC NET exam because Jadavpur University is approved by UGC.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for NET exam. General and OBC candidates must hold 55% above marks in masters degree. SC/ST candidates must hold 50% above in masters degree.

Age Criteria for NET Exam:-

For JRF Post :- Your age should be below 28 years.
For Lectureship Post :- There is no age criteria.

For more details about NET exam click on the link http://www.ugc.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?