5th December 2012, 04:46 PM
karubaki123

Can I do part time Ph.D in chemistry in Jadavpur University

Can i do part time PhD in chemistry in jadavpur university

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification for admission in PhD(Chemistry) will be released by Jadavpur University? Detailed information about this course in Jadavpur University? -- [New]
  2. Information about part time PhD in Chemistry from Andhra Pradesh university?
  3. Date of course commencement of Ph.D Chemistry from Jadavpur University?
  4. Universities for Part-time PhD in Chemistry -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of universities which offer part time PhD(Organic Chemistry) in Karnataka?
  6. How to do Ph.D part time from any college/university? What is the fee structure?
  7. How to do Part Time Ph.D after completing Msc in analytical chemistry? Details about the universities offering part time Ph.D?
  8. Details of universities offering part time PhD in Pharmaceutics?
  9. Date of start of Chemistry Ph.D coursework in Jadavpur University?
  10. Possibility to do part time PhD course in Chennai for M.Sc postgraduate?
  11. In which subject should I do PhD? Which are deemed universities which provides part time PhD?
  12. List of universities offering part time Ph.D?
  13. How to do part time Ph.D in Bharathiar University? What are the merits and demerits of part time Ph.D?
  14. Which type of PhD should I do full time or part time? Going to university daily is necessary in regular PhD? Syllabus, books and question papers for it?
  15. How to do part time Ph.D in Organic Chemistry?
  16. Fee structure to do Ph.D part time from any college/university?
  17. Details about the universities offering part time Ph.D?
  18. How to do part time Ph.D in Management after completing MBA from Jadavpur University? What will be a suitable institute for this purpose? I am a government school teacher of West Bengal
8th April 2016, 09:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do part time Ph.D in chemistry in Jadavpur University

Quote:
Originally Posted by karubaki123 View Post
Can i do part time PhD in chemistry in jadavpur university
Yes, you can do part time Ph.D in Jadavpur University. But you must have a valid CSIR NET score.

If you have completed M.Sc degree in Chemistry with above 55% marks from a recognized university, then you are eligible for Ph.D in Chemistry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?