6th May 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for SNAP exam? I am 20 years old

hiii i am deepak singh dis time i m 20 year old can i m eligible for snap exam that time i ll 20 years and 7 month ple hel me i am very confused

8th May 2012, 04:57 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for SNAP exam? I am 20 years old

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hiii i am deepak singh dis time i m 20 year old can i m eligible for snap exam that time i ll 20 years and 7 month ple hel me i am very confused
In order to take the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test for Post-Graduation (SNAP), you must have qualified bachelors degree examination from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks, which is relaxed upto 5% for candidates belonging to SC/ST category.

On official website of Symbiosis International University, no information regarding the age limit has been provided and therefore, its very clear that if you are a graduate and have scored the minimum required percentage of marks, you will be considered eligible as per the age you have mentioned.

For further information , you may contact:

Symbiosis Test Secretariat
Symbiosis International University
Gram : Lavale, Tal : Mulshi
District : Pune – 412115
Phone: +91-020-39116226 / 27
5th July 2013, 02:50 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for SNAP exam? I am 20 years old

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You are not eligible to give this exam as yet since the minimum age limit for giving this exam is 21 years.

SNAP Exam Details:-

$$ Symbiosis International (Deemed) University conducts the Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) for the admission to all the Post-Graduate Institutes under its wings.

$$ Application to each and every institute needs to be done separately though the application for the SNAP test for once is more than enough.

$$ Graduation in any discipline is required from a recognized university for the MBA programmes though for all the other programmes and its eligibility criteria the individual website needs to be seen.

$$ You need to secure minimum 50% of marks at graduation level if you are a general category candidate.

$$ There is relaxation available for the reserved category candidate. SC/ST candidates needs to get 45% of marks instead.

$$ A total of 150 questions will be asked in the exam and you will get 120 mins to complete the whole paper. Total marks allotted for the exam is 180 marks.

$$ Stress on the following areas: Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Ability + Data Interpretation + Data Sufficiency, Verbal Ability and General Knowledge / Current Affairs.

Quote:
You need to acquire the age of 21 years old to sit for this exam.
Top Colleges under SNAP:-
  • Symbiosis Institute of Business Management [SIBM] Pune
  • Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research [SICSR] Pune
  • Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication [SIMC] Pune
  • Symbiosis Institute of International Business [SIIB] Pune
  • Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development [SCMHRD] Pune
  • Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management [SITM] Pune
  • Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology [SCIT] Pune
  • Symbiosis Institute of Geoinformatics [SIG] Pune
  • Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management [SIOM] Nashik
  • Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences [SIHS] Pune
  • Symbiosis Institute of Business Management [SIBM] Bangalore

Hope this helps :-> :->
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?