3rd October 2015, 03:48 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission for doing masters in Germany if I have a year drop?

Is year drop allowed for admission in masters in Germany??
which universities allow year drop...??? Can you please guide me with the complete details for the same? It would be helpful if you can guide me with the complete information.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Germany to do Masters after scoring 69%?
  2. Am I eligible for doing Masters in Germany with 58.81% in Engineering?
  3. Requirement for Masters Degree in Germany?
  4. What is the admission procedure for doing masters in Germany?
  5. Is it possible for me to do masters degree in Germany if I have only 47% marks in B.Com graduation?
  6. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  8. Am I eligible to do masters in Germany after scoring 5.5 IELTS score
  9. How to do masters in Germany? What is the admission procedure? I am pursue B.E Avionics degree in National Aerospace University Khai, Ukraine
  10. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  11. Is it beneficial to pursue Masters degree in Germany if completed Bachelors from Bangladesh? Expenses to study in Germany?
  12. How can I be eligible for Masters program in Cancer in Germany?
  13. Procedure to get be followed to get into a college in Germany to do Masters after scoring 84% in B.E?
  14. Information about masters in Germany? Universities and subjects available for masters?
  15. What's the eligibility for doing MS in Germany after completing B.Tech(India)?I've secured 55% in 10+2 and 75% marks in B.E(Mechatronics)
  16. Which are the universities in Germany offering masters in Pharmacy for free?
  17. What is the Ph.D admission procedure in germany?
  18. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
3rd October 2015, 07:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for doing masters in Germany if I have a year drop?

If you have good enough reason for the year drop then you shouldn't worry about anything and apply for exams like GRE which will be required for admission in masters degree abroad. Also, you will need IELTS/TOEFL qualification to prove your English proficiency.

If you have the required qualification with GRE and other scores then you can get admission without any issues. Just get all the documents ready related to your year drop.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?