13th November 2011, 11:33 AM
L R Aswni

How many times I can appear for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in IT? How many times the exam be conducted in a year?

I am a final year Btech IT student. I would like to know that how many times gate exams are been conducted in a year and how many chances are there for writing gate exams?

16th November 2011, 05:15 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many times I can appear for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in IT? How many times the exam be conducted in a year?

It is really a good choice to write GATE. There is no limitation in attempting for GATE. You can appear as many times as you want. The GATE exam is conducted only once every year. The GATE score obtained after clearing the test is valid for two years.
9th December 2011, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many times I can appear for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in IT? How many times the exam be conducted in a year?

in how many centers gate exams are cojnducted?
12th December 2011, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

how many times i can give GATE exam???
12th December 2011, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

whaere i can found previous solved papper of IES (eng) examination
12th December 2011, 04:57 PM
Manigandan.ma
Member+

Dear friend,there is no restriction on the number of attempts of writing the GATE exam.You have to get a rank within 100 to have a safe side of getting in iit.Aim more and work more to achieve your aim. It is conducted in the month of january every year.all the best.
17th December 2011, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

is IES exam helpful for btech IT students
9th February 2012, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

i qualify gate exam in 2011.....can i give to second time in gate exam 2012....if i can not qualify gate exam 2012....so my gate 2011 result is valid for the addmission in 2012
14th May 2012, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

sir i m a b.tech electrical engg students, i want to know what is the cutup for GATE to get job in NTPC or BHEL???
21st May 2012, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

i m persueing btech in cs branch.currently entered in 3rd year.when i should give the gate exam?i.e. whether in 3rd year or in 4th year??
21st June 2012, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

I am in my third year at Bits pilani - MSc (Tech) -Information Systems degree. Am I eligible to appear Gate 2013 to be conducted in January' 2013 for CS - Computer Science & Information Technology Paper.

Neeraja
9th July 2012, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

How many times I can appear for GATE Exam ????i already appeared 2 times...can u plz tell me
20th August 2012, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i am a student of btech.(e.c.) final year.am i eligible to sit in the exam of gate in this year??how many times i can appear for gate exam???
29th September 2013, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

how many time a candidate can apply for gate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?