3rd July 2017, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Can we take admission for LLB without writing entrance?

Can we take admission for LLB without writing entrance?

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can we take admission for LLB without writing entrance?
  3. Procedure to take admission in LLB after graduation
  4. Procedure to get admission in LLB after M.Com
  5. What are the eligibility terms for LLB? what are the entrance exams needed to clear to get admission for LLB?
  6. Is there any entrance exam available to study LLB after completing B.Com? Course duration of LLB?
  7. Can I pursue LLB after 12th with Medical Stream? Subjects enlisted in LLB?
  8. What is the procedure followed to get admission for LLB course after completion of B.Com?
  9. Eligibility criteria for LLB Entrance? Whether NIOS students are eligible for LLB Entrance or not?
  10. Procedure of admission in LLB course after graduation being a repeater in B.Com last year?
  11. Percentage required to take admission in 12th for LLB course?
  12. Procedure to get admission in LLB after not having 10th and 12th qualification?
  13. Can i do LLB after doing B.Pharmacy? How to get admission?
  14. Any possibility to take admission in LLB without giving entrance exam?
  15. Will there be any chance for me to get admission for LLB in DU having scored a rank of 2203 in the Entrance Exam being a candidate from General category?
  16. Will I get admission in LLB after passing BCA?
  17. Can I do LLB after BA in Arts? -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible to take admission for LLB course in Mumbai being a candidate having completed B.Com and M.Com? Fee structure for this and which books to prepare for the Entrance Exam?
4th July 2017, 01:39 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can we take admission for LLB without writing entrance?

No, you can't get admission in LLB without giving entrance exam. To get admission in this course you have to give Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) which you can give after completion of your intermediate. Thanks
4th July 2017, 09:07 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

LLB stands for Bachelor of Law and it is three year course.

The eligibility to get admission in course is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

There is no age limit to get admission in course. The admission is conducted on basis of entrance test or on merit basis.

So, visit official website of respective institute to get detail information about admission. But in most of them candidate have to appear and qualify in entrance examination.
4th July 2017, 09:42 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission in LLB without entrance exam. There are few colleges which give admission based on the previous year performance.

LLB (Bachelor of Legislative Law) has 3 year and 5 year courses.

The 3 year course is done after completing any degree. The eligibility required for this course is to get minimum 40% from any recognized university.

The 5 year course is done after completing 10+2 or equivalent education. The eligibility required is to get minimum 50% from any recognized board.

There are few colleges in every state. In your state choose any college and you can directly get an admission based on your previous year performance.
4th July 2017, 11:06 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law and it is three year duration course from a recognised board.

The admission in most of colleges and universities is conducted on basis of entrance test and minimum required qualification to appear for entrance examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline with minimum 50% ( varies with universities ).

So, you have to appear and qualify in entrance examination for admission. For detail information about admission visit at official website of respective university.
5th July 2017, 02:04 AM
perthc

Default Re: Can we take admission for LLB

Hi,

It is very difficult to get admission in LLB without writing entrance.Most of the renowned colleges have their Entrance exams.

So you have to see whether the college you are choosing,is a standard one or not.

You have to give CLAT , combined entrance examination for getting admission.

Below are some renowned colleges that conducts entrance exam ---->
  • AILET - NLU Delhi
  • LSAT - Jindal Law School
  • KLSAT - KIIT Law School
  • BLAT - BHU Law School
  • Amity Law School (through CET and own entrance exam)
  • SET - Symbiosis Law School
  • CET - IP University, Delhi
  • Christ University Law School
  • ULSAT - UPES Dehradun

==>You can try for GLC Mumbai college which selects candidates based upon 10+2 marks.

==>Actually LLB is of 3 years,but now it is being replaced by BA LLB course which is 5 years.As a result you can go for LLB course which takes direct admission based on your merit unlike BA LLB course.

5th July 2017, 05:51 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

There are many universities which do not conduct any entrance exam to give admission to Aspiring students in LLB course.
One of the university where you can take admission without appearing in entrance exam is Guru Nanak Dev College under Punjab University.
In order to take admission in this college you will be given admission on the basis of merit in qualifying exam.
6th July 2017, 10:43 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

You can try admission in below law college where admission is done on direct basis or merit basis.

>> Amity Law college , Noida
>> Symbiosis college , Pune
>> National Law University, Rajasthan
>> BHU (Law Faculty) , Varanasi
>> KKC College, Lucknow
>> Noida International University
>> Indore Institute of law
>> Jindal Global law school, Sonipat
6th July 2017, 05:03 PM
Priyabhabad

I can give the net exam for this year. I was completed my graduation in arts ,so I can appear for this net exam
6th July 2017, 08:20 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

As per my knowledge you are not eligible to get admission for LLB without clearing entrance examination.

Eligibility criteria are given below:-

Candidate must be a holder of graduation degree from a recognized university in any discipline.

Candidate must have scored at least 50 percent in graduation.

Candidate must have to qualify CLAT written test.

There is no upper age limit.
6th July 2017, 08:55 PM
ranu shahi

Basically, you can not take admission in LLB without entrance examination. You have to write for national level CLAT examination for the admission in LLB.

But there are few universities offer LLB without any entrance examination. The colleges are:-
Balaji Law(Pune)
Government Law College(Mumbai)
All the admission will be held through merit in these colleges.
12th April 2018, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

I complete my hsc now ican do llb without give entrance exam I am from mumbai any colleges are there in mumbai which take base on my hsc result?
29th May 2019, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in law college without entrance exam for 5year course? Iam for Thane
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?