29th April 2012, 08:33 PM
ANKITA DHASMANA

Am I eligible to take admission for MBA in Biotechnology without giving any Entrance Exam after completion of B.Sc in Radiography?

Hey I have done B.SC (Medical Technology) in Radiography..
Am I eligible to take an admission in MBA in biotechnology.. but I have'nt gave any CAT or MAT entrance exam.Plz solve my query as soon as possible..

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? Procedure for admission?
  2. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after doing BSc Biotechnology? What is the procedure to join MBA?
  3. Is it possible to do MBA in HR after completion of diploma in EEE? -- [New]
  4. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  6. Completed BSc Biotechnology last year with 54% : Am I eligible for MBA Pharma course? Universities in India offering this course?
  7. Possibility to study MBA for a Diploma holder who has 4 years of work experience?
  8. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  9. How to get admission into Biotechnology? What is the percentage criteria for admission into BSc Biotechnology?
  10. Eligibility to get admission in Presidency college, Kolkata for Integrated M.Sc(Biotechnology)? In which entrance exam I have to appear? Scope after completing?
  11. Am I eligible to appear for GATE Exam in Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  12. What will be the Job scope for me after completion of MBA in Biotechnology being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  13. Can I do post graduation in Forensic Science after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  14. After graduating in Biotechnology what can i do between MSc and MBA Biotechnology?
  15. Am I eligible to join MBA course after completion of B.Sc?
  16. How to do MSc in Geography after passing Geography Hons?
  17. How to prepare for NU entrance exam? I am doing my BSc Biotechnology
  18. Am i eligible for TRB after completing BSc Biotechnology
27th May 2012, 07:40 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take admission for MBA in Biotechnology without giving any Entrance Exam after completion of B.Sc in Radiography?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANKITA DHASMANA View Post
Hey I have done B.SC (Medical Technology) in Radiography..
Am I eligible to take an admission in MBA in biotechnology.. but I have'nt gave any CAT or MAT entrance exam.Plz solve my query as soon as possible..
Various Universities and Institutes offers Master of Business Administration [MBA] in Biotechnology. In order to be eligible for admission in most of the Institutions, candidate must hold a Bachelors degree in Science discipline / Medicine / Engineering with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized University. Admission are based on either scores obtained in various entrance exams such as CAT, MAT, GMAT, ATMA etc or Entrance exams conducted by the Institutes. The duration of the program is two years.

Following are the list of Institutes offering MBA in Biotechnology:
  • Amity Institute of Biiotechnology
  • Pune University - Department of Management Sciences
For detail information refer to the official website of Institute of concern.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?