10th April 2012, 01:15 AM
hauntedank

Am I eligible to take up Biotronics engineering in Aukland after doing diploma in EC in India?

Im doing my diploma in ec in india,and i plan to take up biotronics engineering in aukland. Am i eligible?

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges I can get admission to study 12th externally after 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Diploma in Mechanical engineering is eligible for Diploma in Naval Architecture?
  3. Am I eligible to do B.Tech course if I am a diploma holder?
  4. Am I eligible to study Mining Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th? List of reputed colleges in India?
  5. Which course is good in polytechnic after 10th?
  6. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to do diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th standard with 95%+ marks?
  8. Am I eligible to do HSC along with diploma in Engineering?
  9. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Electronics with 60%?
  10. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering in India as well as abroad? Is there any college in Mumbai or anywhere in India providing diploma in Biomedical Engineering?
  11. Are diploma mechanical students eligible for Aeronautical Engineering in India?
  12. Can I do B.Tech or M.Tech from any distance university without having Maths in +2?
  13. Am I eligible to join Navy after doing diploma in civil engineering?
  14. Diploma from the institution of Civil Engineers (india) Punjab is eligible only for private job?
  15. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently? -- [New]
  16. Criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to get a government job in UP or any where in India? I have done diploma in mechanical engineering from IASE university through correspondence. Is part time diploma fro IASE university considered for government jobs?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for degree course in Law, Humanities, Psychology, Literature, ICWA or IAS preparation after completing 10th based Diploma in Engineering?
26th April 2023, 10:06 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to take up Biotronics engineering in Aukland after doing diploma in EC in India?

To be eligible for a Bachelor's degree in Biotronics Engineering in Auckland, New Zealand, after completing a Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering (EC) in India, you would need to meet the admission requirements of the university offering the Biotronics Engineering program. Generally, universities in New Zealand consider the following criteria for admission to undergraduate programs:
  1. Academic Qualification: You must have completed a recognized diploma program or an equivalent qualification in a relevant field of study.
  2. English Proficiency: You must demonstrate proficiency in the English language by providing test scores of exams such as IELTS or TOEFL.
  3. Other Requirements: Some universities may also require you to submit a Statement of Purpose (SOP), academic transcripts, and letters of recommendation.

Additionally, it's worth noting that universities in New Zealand often give preference to candidates who have completed their education in a similar field. However, this is not a strict requirement, and the university may consider your application based on your overall academic performance, work experience, and other factors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?