29th July 2013, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for TGT entrance exam? I have qualified graduation with History and English literature

sir/mam,
i hv qualified graduation with history & english literature with 55% marks, i want to ask you that if i'm eligible to beat TGT exam

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility for TGT? -- [New]
  2. Can I do my B.Ed from English if it was not a subject during my graduation? How to prepare for TGT?
  3. Am I eligible for TGT English exam if I had English in first two years of my BA but not in the final year?
  4. Am I eligible for the post of TGT(SST)? I have done Psychology, English Literature, Language and Geography
  5. Am I eligible for TGT post for KV school? I have finished my graduation in English and B.Ed
  6. Previous years question papers of TGT exam of English Literature Paper II?
  7. Am I eligible for the post of TGT Sanskrit in DSSSB? I have done B.A with english, Sanskrit, History and Political Science
  8. Is Bachelor of fine arts(graduation) in English literature eligible for B.ed?
  9. What is the date of counseling for English Literature Entrance Test?
  10. VMOU M.A. in English- English Literature (Caroline to Reformation Age) (MAEG-03) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  11. Am i eligible for correspondence or regular B.Ed course after scoring 42% in graduation
  12. How to study MSW after my graduation? I am a 2nd year B.A English literature student
  13. Is it possible to do PG degree in English literature after completing bachelor degree in History
  14. How much percentage do I need in my graduation to appear for M.A in English Literature?
  15. Percentage I need in my graduation to appear for M.A in english literature?
  16. How to do M.Phil after completing M.A and B.A in English Language and Literature?
  17. How to do M.Phil after completing my B.A and M.A in English Language and Literature?
  18. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers -- [Most Discussed]
20th May 2015, 09:44 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TGT entrance exam? I have qualified graduation with History and English literature

Yes,you are eligible for TGT entrance exam after qualifying in graduation degree.

TGT stands for Trained Graduate Teacher.

The candidate who wishes to become a teacher after graduation and post graduation can opt for this course.

The qualification required for this exam is B.Ed./Graduation/Post Graduation degree from a recognized university.

The minimum age limit to sit for this exam is 21 years and there is no upper age limit for this exam.

The selection procedure consists of written exam and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?