14th March 2013, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

How to do M.Phil after completing M.A and B.A in English Language and Literature?

I have completed my BA and MA in English Language and Literature. will I beable to do Mphil in the same from ignou? is the certificate considered valuable by kerala public service commission? I have qualified NET conducted by UGC

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Phil after completing my B.A and M.A in English Language and Literature?
  2. Can we choose Tamil as an optional subject for IAS mains exam? Institutes providing coaching in that subject?
  3. What is the age limit and qualification for IAS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance of masters in Linguistics?
  5. List of universities which offer Ph.D in English Language/Literature in India? -- [New]
  6. How to join M.Phil and Ph.D course after doing PG in English Language and Literature from MG University Kerala?
  7. Feasible coaching center for M.Phil and PhD in English Literature?
  8. How can I become a lecturer in government college after completing M.A in English Literature?
  9. CBSE Class X English – Language and Literature Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English?
  11. Can I pursue M.Phil in English after completing M.A in English Literature with 54.88% from Rajasthan University?
  12. Which is better to do PhD in English Language or English Literature?
  13. How can I find a govt sector job after completing M.A in English literature?
  14. Am I eligible for the lecturer post in any government college after doing M.A in English Literature and M.Phil in English Language?
  15. What should I choose after completion of my BA in English literature? I have a good communication skill in English
  16. What is the qualification required to do M.A English Literature? Is it possible to do M.A English Literature after B.Com
  17. What percentage marks is required in BA for applying B.Ed course through correspondence from IGNOU?
  18. How to do M.A English Literature through distance?
8th May 2017, 01:17 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do M.Phil after completing M.A and B.A in English Language and Literature?

Yes, of course you are eligible to do M.Phil after completion of your post graduation. Candidates who have completed their post graduation with minimum of 55% marks are eligible to do this course. As you said that you have qualified UGC NET exam so there is no need to give any other entrance exam. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?