5th August 2013, 12:52 PM
mani hema

Am I eligible for TGT post for KV school? I have finished my graduation in English and B.Ed

i have finished my graduation in english & B.ed but not passed CTET. am i eligibile for TGT POSTS for KV Schools -2013? i have finished my B.ED & doing my second year MA in english am i eligible for tgt posts? i have completed my 10th &12th in kendriya vidhyalaya tambaram.please let me know if i am eligible for any other posts with this qualification?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for TGT after completing B.A and B.Ed with english
  2. Am I eligible for the post of TGT(SST)? I have done Psychology, English Literature, Language and Geography
  3. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers?
  4. Can I do my B.Ed from English if it was not a subject during my graduation? How to prepare for TGT?
  5. Am I eligible for the post of English Teacher in Bengali Medium School after completing graduation in English?
  6. Am I eligible for the post of TGT in KVS recruitment after completing graduation
  7. Eligibility for TGT Post in Kendriya Vidyalaya? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I apply for primary teacher in government school of Delhi after scoring 40% in graduation and 50% marks in PG?
  9. Am I eligible for TGT entrance exam? I have qualified graduation with History and English literature
  10. Am I eligible for the post of TGT Sanskrit in DSSSB? I have done B.A with english, Sanskrit, History and Political Science
  11. Sample papers of English Sarv Shiksha Abhiyaan for the post of TGT English?
  12. Am I eligible for DSC School assistant post after completing BCA degree and B.Ed maths
  13. What is the NET syllabus? I have finished PG in English Literature
  14. Sample question papers of Kendriya Vidyalaya TGT English?
  15. Am I eligible for Post Graduate Teacher if done graduation in English Language & Economics? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible for TGT or PGT after scoring 55.33% in CTET Nov
  17. What is the eligibility for TGT?
  18. Am I eligible to attempt TGT(Maths) after doing B.Com(Hons)?
30th June 2016, 03:01 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TGT post for KV school? I have finished my graduation in English and B.Ed

No, if you want your recruitment in KV ( Kendiya Vidyalaya ) you have to appear and qualify in CTET examination. CTET is conducted by CBSE twice every year.

As, you have B.Ed and master degree you can appear for entrance examination for PGT and TGT. The next CTET examination will be conducted on 18th September 2016. The application is available at www.ctet.nic.in.

Candidates can also appear for STET conducted by various state for recruitment in state government schools. So you need to prepare for entrance examination to qualify in it.
28th February 2020, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for TGT post for KV school? I have finished my graduation in English and B.Ed

For tgt english, is English language in graduation valid or English literature is needed?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?