27th July 2012, 09:45 PM
Zubemo ezung

How to do M.A in madras university after passing B.E economics with 5% Nagaland

I did ba economics with 59 percentage in Nagaland. i wand to do ma in madras university. kindly inform me the eligibility and fee structure of ma economics in madras university.

Related Questions:
  1. When will I get my certificates after completing M.Phil in Economics from Global Open University Nagaland?
  2. Nagaland University question papers of B.A economics?
  3. Results of MA Economics entrance exam of JNU and Madras School of Economics out? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Economics) in Madras School of Economics? From where I will get the application form?
  5. What is the status of Global Open University, Nagaland? Is it UGC, HRD or DEC recognized?
  6. Am I eligible to appear in WBCS exam if completed B.A. correspondence from Nagaland University?
  7. Am I eligible for TNPSC exam after passing BBA from Madras open university and MBA from Madras University? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. When will be the results of MA Economics Entrance exam of JNU? Career options if unqualified in ISI,JNU,MSE for DSE seat?
  9. Is it possible to appear for UPSC by just passing graduation from University of Madras under open university scheme and not passing 10th and 12th?
  10. Whether a CA is eligible to appear in JRF to study PhD in Economics in IIT-Madras?
  11. How to do CS course after doing B.Com from Nagaland University?
  12. Passing marks required to join BCA in Madras University?
  13. Detailed information, syllabus and suitable books for preparation of M.A(Economics) entrance exam conducted by Madras School of Economics? When the application form will be release? -- [New]
  14. How to apply for admission in mumbai university,completed BCA from Global Open University, Nagaland
  15. What is the future value of degree from Global Open University, Nagaland?
  16. How can I get information regarding Global University, Nagaland for Masters Degree in EVS?
  17. How good is Global Open University in Nagaland?
  18. Guidance for correspondence PhD Physics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?