12th December 2011, 09:55 PM
ssnekha

Am I eligible for TNPSC Group 1 Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE?

I am doing my B.E III year now
Am i eligible for writing the Group 1 exam (for Deputy collector)by final year

14th December 2011, 06:26 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TNPSC Group 1 Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE?

To apply for the exam, you should complete the graduation from a recognized university. Your age should be between 22-30 years. The notification for this exam will be published in the Employment News and also in the official website of TNPSC. You can procure the application form from the Post Offices by paying a fee of Rs. 30/-. For the preliminary exam, the examination fee is Rs. 75/-. You can also obtain the form through the website.
11th February 2012, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for TNPSC Group 1 Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE?

i am going to appear for my final sem in B.E. am i eligible to write TNPSC group 1 in 2012?
8th February 2014, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

SIR I AM PURSING B.TECH IN KSOU I AM ELIGIBLE TNPSC GROUP 1&2 AND CIVIL SERVICE EXAMS
12th September 2015, 09:24 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes,you can apply for TNPSC Group 1 Exam while you will be in final year of your degree.

TNPSC stands for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.

The posts which comes under the Group I exam are Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category – I),Assistant Commissioner(C.T.),Assistant Director of Rural Development Department .

The eligibility criteria required to apply for the TNPSC Group I exam are as under:-

-The candidate should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.The candidate who are in the final year of their degree can also apply for the Preliminary Examination for direct recruitment to the posts included in Group-I Services.

-The qualifying degree should have been obtained in the order of studies 10th + HSC (or its equivalent)+ U.G. degree.

-The age limit to apply for the exam is from 21 years to 31 years.There is relaxation in upper age limit by 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

-The selection procedure involves of

Written Test , and

Interview

To get more details,one can visit the Official website of TNPSC :- http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?