23rd December 2011, 07:02 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write Group 1 Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?

namasthey sir, or mam i'm doing my betech 3rd year do i'm eligible to write group1 exams plz reply me.

27th December 2011, 03:32 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write Group 1 Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
namasthey sir, or mam i'm doing my betech 3rd year do i'm eligible to write group1 exams plz reply me.
To be eligible for Group I exam conducted by state level public service commission, you must be a graduate or should be, at least, in the final year of your bachelors degree program.
As you have mentioned that you are in the third year of your B.Tech program, you can not be considered eligible to apply for the Group I exam.
For further information, you may refer to the official website of the public service commission of your state.
30th March 2012, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to write Group 1 Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?

can i write GROUP 1 exam being a canditate of pursuing final year of B.Sc?
29th May 2012, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

i m graduate and i want to know detail information about mpsc exam please do the needful
2nd July 2012, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I write Group 1 Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Sc?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/am-i-eligible-write-group-1-exam-being-candidate-pursuing-3rd-year-b-tech-530720.html#ixzz1zSs5CPLQ
19th January 2013, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

sir,
can be send any RRB technical materials [email protected] plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sir

i have more intrest in RRB sir plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
26th February 2013, 11:01 PM
bhawnarattan
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No now you are not eligible for the exam but you will be eligible in the final year of your degree or after you complete your graduation .

For more details you can visit www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?