30th September 2012, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to give BARC Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE stream?

hello sir i'm 3rd year b.tech ece student..........am i eligible for barc exam now???

Related Questions:
  1. How to get Internship in top Companies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  2. What is the minimum qualification for BARC? Entrance Exams to join BARC? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which Companies I can prefer for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE stream?
  4. Am I eligible to give CDSE Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course?
  5. Will I be able to give the BARC entrance exam while in B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  6. Which kind of Jobs will I get being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  7. How to study MS? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year with ECE stream
  8. How to get job in Air Force being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE?
  9. Which stream is better for pursuing MS degree? I am a final year B.Tech(ECE) student
  10. For which Government Jobs I am eligible to apply being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of ECE course?
  11. Can I give upcoming GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  12. Required Percentage of Marks to apply for Indian Navy being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  13. How can I prepare for Placements being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  14. Am I eligible for upcoming GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in ECE? Validity of GATE score?
  15. Am I eligible to write ICET Exam pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course?
  16. Which Jobs are correct choice for me being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course in ECE stream?
  17. How should I start preparation for GATE Exam to get into NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 3rd semester of ECE stream?
  18. How to do summer internship after 6th semester? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE -- [New]

15th June 2015, 09:03 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give BARC Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir i'm 3rd year b.tech ece student..........am i eligible for barc exam now???
BARC stands for the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre.

No, you can not apply for the BARC entrance exam being a candidate of third year of engineering.

The minimum academic qualification required is that you must have done bachelor's degree in technology or engineering or even if you are in final year of engineering, you can apply for exam.

So you can apply for the exam in next year of engineering.

26th July 2023, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to give BARC Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE stream?

can a Information Technology student appear for BARC exam??

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?