16th September 2011, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for AFCAT and EKT Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year Engineering?

Hiiiiiii.....I am an engineering student of 3rd year from IT branch.....Am i eligible for AFCAT and EKT......does AFCAT and EKT follow any criteria related to 10th and 12th class marks.....Is it necessary that the candidate should have passed the 10th,11th and 12th standards in 3 consective years to be eligible for AFCAT and EKT........PLEASE REPLY...........

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for AFCAT Exam in Technical branch being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of Civil Engineering?
  2. How can I become a pilot after completing 12th? How much percentage is needed?
  3. Am I eligible to write Group 1 Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  4. How to prepare for EKT test for AFCAT exam in technical branch?
  5. Can I apply for AFCAT exam after pursuing B.Tech in computer science and engineering
  6. Recovery of EKT exam hall ticket number?
  7. Am I eligible to give IPS Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Distance Learning from KSOU?
  8. Am I eligible for CAT Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE?
  9. Eligibility criteria for AFCAT examination? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to give CDSE Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course?
  11. Am I eligible to write ICET Exam pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course?
  12. Am i eligible for BARCh exam after pursuing 3rd year in computer science and engineering?
  13. Am I eligible for AFCAT entrance exam? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  14. Which books to refer for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Can i apply for AFCAT exam with computer science branch? I am pursuing B.Tech in computer science and engineering
  16. Whether a person can get into Flying and Ground branches of Air Force just by clearing AFCAT? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  18. Am I eligible for doing internship in L&T if pursuing 3rd year civil engineering in Andhra University college of engineering?
16th September 2011, 08:17 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Am I eligible for AFCAT and EKT Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hiiiiiii.....I am an engineering student of 3rd year from IT branch.....Am i eligible for AFCAT and EKT......does AFCAT and EKT follow any criteria related to 10th and 12th class marks.....Is it necessary that the candidate should have passed the 10th,11th and 12th standards in 3 consective years to be eligible for AFCAT and EKT........PLEASE REPLY...........
Air force common admission test is conducted twice in a year. This examination is conducted by the Indian Air force. Since you are in pre final year of engineering so you are eligible to apply for the technical branch.

For the technical branch candidate should have a degree in engineering. Candidates of the pre final year are also eligible to apply for the Technical branch of Indian Air force.

For the technical branch candidate age should be between 18 to 28 years.

For more information on AFCAT examination visit at the below web site:
http://careerairforce.nic.in
16th September 2011, 11:15 PM
bhabanisankardas

Location: Jaypurkilla(Near Pipili College), Pipili, Puri, Orissa, India 752104
Default Re: Am I eligible for AFCAT and EKT Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year Engineering?

Dear,

As you know IFCAT exams conducted by IAF in every year.

Eligibility:
1. Graduation Degree from a recognized university.
2. Freshers from Final Yr.

Pls refer: http://www.upsc.gov.in

Regards
16th September 2011, 11:16 PM
bhabanisankardas

Location: Jaypurkilla(Near Pipili College), Pipili, Puri, Orissa, India 752104
Default Re: Am I eligible for AFCAT and EKT Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year Engineering?

Dear,

As you know IFCAT exams conducted by IAF in every year.

Eligibility:
1. Graduation Degree from a recognized university.
2. Freshers from Final Yr.

Pls refer: http://www.upsc.gov.in

Regards
3rd November 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

sir, i'm in 3rd year mechanical branch .
am i eligible for ekt exams.....
3rd November 2011, 05:43 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Eligibility for AFCAT and EKT exam:-

For technical branch:-

1.candidate must have complete the B.tech/BE course with 60% aggregate..

2.Candidates age should be in between 18-28 years..

For Flying branch:-

1.Candidate must have complete graduation in any trade but must have complete the 12th with physics and maths..

2.candidates age should be in between 19-23 years..

For Ground duty branch:-

1.candidate must have complete the graduation in any trade with 60% aggregate.

2.The age should be in between 19-25 years..

To appear in any of these exam candidate have to complete the graduation or must be in final year of graduation..

So, you can appear in these exams when you will be in final year..

All the best..
24th November 2011, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Hai.......ee..sir i am in 1st year of MSc (phisics)...am i aligible to write AFCAT??
6th May 2012, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

sir, i m a civil engineering student and i am very much interested in airforce can u help, (about procedure to entry in airforce)
21st June 2012, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

HI.....my name is pratiksha... I am a computer engineering student ( final year ).I am willing to join Indian Air Force .As far as the information i got ,there are entries for engineering guys from mechanical and electronics under technical branch,will i be allowed to apply for technical branch ??would i have to apply for 'officer' post only??
One more question on my mind was about physical requirements ,where should i check my physical standards ..so that those will be measured accurately .
23rd August 2012, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

hello m pursuing bca 3rd year . m very much interested in air force. will i be allowed to apply on technical branch
24th December 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for EKT exam being a candidate of final year B.Tech in EEE branch
19th February 2013, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

I m pursuing B.E. with electronics and communication branch 2nd year,am I eligible for EKT tests
24th December 2013, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

i am an engineering student of EEE branch pursuing prefinal year can i apply for afcat 2014??
6th July 2014, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my btech ece branch....is there any restriction like ece srudents cant apply for afcat... and please can u give the details like is a girl suitable for this afcat exam
8th July 2014, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

If we fail ekt test for technical entry but pass afcat..are we eligible for ground and flying?
23rd October 2021, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for EKT exam being a candidate of M.sc Materials science?
23rd October 2021, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply EKT exam being a candidate of materials engineer?
26th June 2022, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

I am waiting for my final year engineering results.Am I eligible for ekt
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?