21st June 2013, 09:28 AM
archanada

Am I eligible for UP PGT after doing BSc from Zoology, Biotechnology and Chemistry

i have done B.Sc. from zoology, biotechnoloy and chemistry, and M.Sc. from zoology , if i am eligible for UP PGT or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be eligible for MSc Biotechnology after studying BSc with Botany and Chemistry and Zoology? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible for lateral entry in MBBS after passing BSc Biotechnology, Zoology and Chemistry? Procedure for it?
  3. Am I eligible to appear for MSc Biotechnology entrance after passing BSc course with Chemistry, Zoology, Botany?
  4. Can I get admission in MSc Biotechnology after doing BSc in Zoology Hons
  5. Which is the best branch of biotechnology? I am pursuing BSc in Zoology with Biotechnology
  6. Date of issue of application form for PUC in Mount Carmel PU college? What are the science group subjects available in this college?
  7. Am i eligible to do MSc Geology after completing BSc with Botany, Zoology, Chemistry and MBA
  8. Am I eligible for IIT JAM Chemistry after doing BSc with Chemistry, Biotech and Zoology?
  9. Reference books for preparation of General Awareness for United India Insurance Company
  10. How to do MSc through zoology after completing BSc through Chemistry?
  11. What to do for MSc after doing BSc Zoology and Biotecnology
  12. What is the syllabus for Chemistry, Botany, Biotechnology, Zoology and JNU?
  13. Eligibility to appear in Indian Forest Service exam for B.Sc(Zoology, Biotechnology and Chemistry) student? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible for PGT after doing graduation in BSc in PCM?
  15. How can I have additional subject as Botany in my B.Sc course which already includes biotech, chemistry and zoology?
  16. Can I appear for JAM exam for admission into integrated MSc Ph.D? My subjects are Chemistry, Zoology and Biotechnology
  17. Am I eligible for MSc in forensic science after reading chemistry and botany? I am a BSc Zoology student
  18. How to do MSc in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Zoology hons from DU
21st February 2014, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for UP PGT after doing BSc from Zoology, Biotechnology and Chemistry

i am 3rd year appearing b.sc zoology hons student. am i eligible for jnu pgt
25th September 2019, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for UP PGT after doing BSc from Zoology, Biotechnology and Chemistry

I have completed bsc with biotechnology, zoology and chemistry and my MSC is zoology am I eligible for nvs PGT?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?