9th September 2012, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for JAM exam for admission into integrated MSc Ph.D? My subjects are Chemistry, Zoology and Biotechnology

i am a BSc student..my subjects are Chemistry,zoology and biotechnology..cn i appear for jam exam for admission to integrated MSc-Phd?

Related Questions:
  1. List of open universities which provide MSc Biotechnology or other Zoology related subjects? What is the admission procedure for it?
  2. List of universities along with selection criteria for Integrated Ph.D in Biology/Zoology programme? When the application form will be available?
  3. Can I get admission in MSc Biotechnology after doing BSc in Zoology Hons
  4. Am I eligible to study Integrated PhD in Zoology being a B.Sc(Zoology) student? List of colleges in India? -- [New]
  5. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Detailed information about the universities conducting Integrated Ph.D(Chemistry) and M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exams? Which university offers M.Sc Nuclear Chemistry course? How can I get admission?
  7. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  8. Am I eligible for IIT JAM Chemistry after doing BSc with Chemistry, Biotech and Zoology?
  9. Eligibility criteria for appearing in JAM examination?
  10. What is the syllabus for NET and MSc Phd integrated course? I am studying in 3rd year BSc Zoology Hons in Hansraj College
  11. What is the difference between MSc Biotechnology and MSc Integrated Biotechnology?
  12. Can I be eligible for MSc Biotechnology after studying BSc with Botany and Chemistry and Zoology?
  13. Is M.Phil mandatory before PhD?
  14. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  15. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  16. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  17. Is it possible to do integrated MSc and Ph.D after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology in Kerala?
  18. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
13th September 2012, 12:30 PM
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Can I appear for JAM exam for admission into integrated MSc Ph.D? My subjects are Chemistry, Zoology and Biotechnology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a BSc student..my subjects are Chemistry,zoology and biotechnology..cn i appear for jam exam for admission to integrated MSc-Phd?
Eligibility Criteria To Write IIT-JAM Exam

For More Details, Click Here to to Access The Official Website!

Regards,

Nik!

30th September 2012, 11:45 AM
mustafa tahasildar
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I appear for JAM exam for admission into integrated MSc Ph.D? My subjects are Chemistry, Zoology and Biotechnology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?