16th August 2013, 02:54 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for UPSC exam after completing AMIETE(ET)

I have completed AMIETE(ET).SO am I eligible for UPSC exams?

30th September 2015, 11:14 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for UPSC exam after completing AMIETE(ET)

Yes, you can appear for the UPSC examination after the B.tech in Electronics & Communication from a recognised university.

The required criteria to appear for the examination is candidates must have passed the graduation from the recognised university and age between the 21-32 years. So you can appear for the examination.

The examination is conducted in the three stages and you have to qualify in these stages for the final selection. The application form for the examination is available in the month of May. To get the information in details visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
1st October 2015, 12:17 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for UPSC exam after completing AMIETE(ET)

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the UPSC Civil services examination after the AMIETE(ET).

The required eligibility criteria to appear for the examination is candidates must have passed the graduation from the recognised university and age between the 21-32 years and relaxation in the age for the reserved category.

The examination is conducted in the three stages and the candidates have to qualify in all these stages for the final selection. The notifications for the examination is released and available at the UPSC website www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?