17th February 2013, 12:14 PM
Mahua choudhury

How much time is required to prepare for UPSC exam? I am a student of B.E 4th CSE branch

I am a student of BE 4th sem CSE branch.How much time I should give for the preparation of UPSE exam. Beside appyitude which books I have to solve

30th September 2015, 09:16 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much time is required to prepare for UPSC exam? I am a student of B.E 4th CSE branch

As you are in the 2nd year of the B.E courses. So you are not eligible to appear for the graduation level examination but this is the best time to start the preparation for the examination.

To qualify in the examination if you will prepare from now with great determination. You will definitely qualify in the first attempt of the examination. The examination is conducted in the three stages and to qualify in all these you requires best knowledge in all the topics and subjects.

For more information about the examination visit at the www.upsc.gov.in.
1st October 2015, 12:18 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much time is required to prepare for UPSC exam? I am a student of B.E 4th CSE branch

It is tough to suggest you about the duration of preparation required to qualify in the Civil services examination as it is among the toughest examination.

Even the candidates qualify in their first attempt but there are many who cannot complete after giving all the attempts. So it totally depends upon your preparation and its smartness.
I think if you work hard with smart work as according to syllabus for the examination you will definitely qualify in the examination.

So start the preparation for the examination and to get the syllabus for the examination visit at the www.upsc.gov.in. There are many books available in the market for the different course you can solve anyone from them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?