1st August 2016, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for UPSC exams if done 3 years B.Sc both in regular and distance mode?

Am I eligible for upsc exams when i have done my 3 years of B.Sc, degree such that 2 years are regular discipline and 1 year is of distance?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do M.Sc Biotechnology in regular mode after doing B.Sc MLT through distance mode?
  2. Can I do master degree through regular mode after pursuing graduation in distance mode after BSc ATHM? Names of the universities where I can pursue it?
  3. Am i eligible to take admission in regular M.Tech IT after doing BSc IT and MCA from distance education mode
  4. Can I do Mtech in regular mode after doing MSc in Distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to appear for SSC graduate level exams after BSc Maths through distance?
  6. Which one is better for me from job point of view between BCA Distance and BCA Regular? Will I be eligible to apply for Bank, SSC, UPSC exam after BCA in distance mode?
  7. How o join BSc CS in distance mode from KSOU
  8. I am pursuing MSc in Distance mode, am I eligible for MTech regular course?
  9. Difference between distance mode and regular mode?
  10. Is there in difference in value of doing B.SC IT from regular and distance learning?
  11. How can I complete my 2nd PUC in correspondence? -- [New]
  12. Possibility to appear in Indian Judiciary exam for correspondence LLB graduate?
  13. Is it possible to do B.Sc and B.Tech graduation course together?
  14. Can I do B.Ed in regular mode after completing M.Com from distance mode?
  15. What is the course duration of B.Ed course?
  16. Are there any distance mode or regular mode universities which offering BSc without having intermediate with MPC stream?
  17. What is the value of B.Sc IT through distance learning mode in terms if job perspectives?
  18. Procedure to study regular PhD for 36 years old married woman who has done distance PG in Applied Psychology?
1st August 2016, 10:43 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for UPSC exams if done 3 years B.Sc both in regular and distance mode?

Yes definitely you are eligible for Union Public Service Commission exams if you have completed your Bachelor of Science degree by regular as well as distance mode. According to the eligibility criteria a candidate must have done graduation in any discipline from recognised university with at least 50% marks and age limit should be in between 21 to 30 years where as relaxation in upper age limit is provided to the candidates of reserved categories.
1st August 2016, 11:32 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for UPSC exams if done 3 years B.Sc both in regular and distance mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible for upsc exams when i have done my 3 years of B.Sc, degree such that 2 years are regular discipline and 1 year is of distance?
If you have completed B.Sc degree from a recognized University, then you are eligible for UPSC exams.

You can apply for Civil Service Exam. But your age should be in between 21 to 32 years.

You can also apply for CDS, IFS exam.
2nd August 2016, 08:52 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

If the degree is valid and from any recognised university you are eligible to appear for UPSC examination.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that the candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university. The age limit to appear for examination is 21-32 years with relaxation for reserved category.

So, you can appear for examination. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?