3rd October 2011, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

What is the value of B.Sc IT through distance learning mode in terms if job perspectives?

[email protected];1176369]sir/ mam plz tell me firstly is distance learning or regular college degree value is same or not. actully i wnt to do bsc IT/CS.........i had 50%in 12th.....so tell me which one is better to do this bsc IT?? if after complted graduation in bsc ITin distance mode than i will get job easily or not.????????? actuuly its tme to late to take admission so as soon as possible plz reply[/QUOTE]

Related Questions:
  1. Is there in difference in value of doing B.SC IT from regular and distance learning?
  2. Am I eligible to do B.Ed from any government university after completing my BBA from ICFAI university, Tripura though distance learning?
  3. Can i get a decent job after BCA through distance learning from PTU?
  4. Is there any government job available for BSc IT students via distance learning mode?
  5. Universities providing BSc Degree course in Biotechnology and Bioinformatics through Distance Learning Mode?
  6. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat
  7. Is it good to do graduation in distance mode? Will I get a good job in future? -- [New]
  8. Is BSc PCM being run by EIILM university through distance learning mode?
  9. Where can i do M.Sc. in Fashion Technology through distance learning mode?
  10. How to do LLB from distance learning mode? I have completed my graduation with 45%
  11. How to do B.E in Metallurgy in distance learning mode
  12. Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?
  13. How to pursue B.Tech through distance learning mode?
  14. Can i get softwere job after doing BSC from Distance Education mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am i eligible to apply for IAS exam? I have done BSc IT from Sikkim Manipal University in distance learning mode
  16. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  17. List of institutions in Pune university offering distance learning B.A. course?
  18. How o join BSc CS in distance mode from KSOU
20th June 2012, 07:15 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the value of B.Sc IT through distance learning mode in terms if job perspectives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
[email protected];1176369]sir/ mam plz tell me firstly is distance learning or regular college degree value is same or not. actully i wnt to do bsc IT/CS.........i had 50%in 12th.....so tell me which one is better to do this bsc IT?? if after complted graduation in bsc ITin distance mode than i will get job easily or not.????????? actuuly its tme to late to take admission so as soon as possible plz reply
[/QUOTE]

As far as comparison of these two modes of study is concerned [Distance and Regular], it is always recommended to the Students to go for Regular mode of study. And more so when a candidate is looking to pursue a Technical degree course. However, there are various recognized Institutions which offers courses in various discipline through distance mode and one seeking to pursue along with doing a jobs in the related field adds advantage to it.

The Approval of the All India Council for Technical Education is required in order to get recognition of the Technical degree for Higher studies. The AICTE do not approve any Technical degree course through distance mode apart from MBA and MCA. However, one can still apply for further education or recognized Jobs after the completion of the Degree program through distance mode from a recognized Institution, however, the final selection may depend upon the Individuals personal skill and expertise along with academic background.

Hence, if a candidate is not committed to any other work, and is able to attend regular classes, one should always look to pursue Degree programs through regular mode from a recognized Institution.
5th April 2015, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the value of B.Sc IT through distance learning mode in terms if job perspectives?

What the value of distance bsc now?as i finished bsc(math)through distance mode from periyar university,tamilnadu this yr,can i eligible fr all type gov.job.can i study regular mode in future fr professional course?also can i apply/sit in MNC job?pls.clear my alldoubt & ans.me in detail as much as possible.ok.
30th May 2015, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I get select in TCS even though I have done MCA from SMU and GNIIT from NIIT.
31st May 2015, 06:19 PM
jhavikas39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
[email protected];1176369]sir/ mam plz tell me firstly is distance learning or regular college degree value is same or not. actully i wnt to do bsc IT/CS.........i had 50%in 12th.....so tell me which one is better to do this bsc IT?? if after complted graduation in bsc ITin distance mode than i will get job easily or not.????????? actuuly its tme to late to take admission so as soon as possible plz reply
[/QUOTE]

Yes if you want you want to take admission in B.Sc form distance education then you can do it. Make shure that the university in which you are applying is must be approve by Distance Education Council.

University offering B.Sc through distance education:-

Kota Open University, Kota

Naland Open University, Patna

Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad

Kakatiya University, Warangal

Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur

Andhra University, Visakhapatnam

Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University, Hyderabad

Dr.Avidian university

Gitam University, Visakhapatnam

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?