26th May 2013, 10:03 AM
sravanthiabo3

How to get into electronics companies?

how to get into an electronic companies .will they conduct any walkins?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in electronics company? How to prepare and what is the eligibility to get a job in electronics companies?
  2. How to get a job in reputed electronics based companies? I have completed PG MSc Electronics
  3. Which are the core companies related to Electronics?
  4. How many core companies are there in electronics and instrumentation? What is the criteria to join these companies?
  5. Can I get Job in Core Companies for Electronics in Hyderabad being a candidate having secured 65% in M.Sc Electronics?
  6. Information about electronics core companies? I am pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  7. List of Electronics Companies that are hiring Freshers? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of good electronics companies available in India and Overseas?
  9. Best choice of job after B.Tech ECE? -- [New]
  10. Which are the companies that hire electronics engineering students?
  11. Which are the companies available for Electronics Students? What is the test pattern?
  12. List of companies related to Electronics Field?
  13. Which PSU companies are coming under electronics and telecommunication branch?
  14. How can I get a job in top telecom companies and core electronics companies?
  15. How can I apply for jobs in core companies after completing engineering in electronics branch? What course should I study that may prove beneficial for the same?
  16. How to get placed in good companies for electrical and electronics department? Information about the core companies? Number of good core companies in Inida?
  17. How to prepare for government jobs after B.Tech (ECE) with 65% marks?
  18. What kind of Jobs will be good for me being a candidate having completed B.Tech in ECE and MBA with Finance?
18th July 2015, 10:24 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get into electronics companies?

Electronics is a very rapidly growing field. So if you have good practical knowledge along with your concepts then there is a lots of opportunities available in the market.

For getting placed in any of the company you must have to go through the complete Interview process.

Here i am listing some tips for you to prepare for the interview :

** Improve your communication skills

** Attempt different aptitude tests

** Prepare well your core subjects

** Be confident and be bold to answer in HR rounds

** You should have good technical knowledge of your core field.

** Keep good personality while interview.

Eligibility for job :

** You should have passed your degree from any recognized university with minimum aggregate of 60%

** Age limit should be in between 21-27 years.

Some best options for you :

** Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited

** Bharat Electronic Limited

** National Thermal Power Corporation

** ISRO

** DRDO

** BSNL JTO

** Nokia

** ISRO

** NTPC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?