2nd March 2012, 08:12 PM
divyapurush

Am I allowed to write TANCET exam to pursue BSc IT in Sikkim Manipal University?

Dear sir

i am pursuing Bsc IT in sikkim manipal university distance education center, recognized by UGC. i want to write Tancet exam to do further studies (MCA).
kindly advice me whether am eligible to wite the exam
and when is the last date to apply

Thanking you

Divya

Related Questions:
  1. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  2. Which are the best courses and training institutes of Telecom Network in India?
  3. Should I go for Sikkim Manipal or IGNOU?
  4. Should I pursue MCA degree through correspondence from Sikkim Manipal University? I am 37 years old and graduate(B.Sc) working at private chemical company as a QC executive
  5. Am I eligible for bank PO exam after graduating from Sikkim Manipal University?
  6. Am I eligible for NET Exam having completed MA in Mass Communications and Journalism from Sikkim Manipal University?
  7. Am I eligible for BPSC exam after doing BSc IT from Sikkim Manipal University -- [New]
  8. Is BSc IT from Sikkim Manipal valuable?
  9. Do any one want to take admission in Sikkim Manipal University, Punjab?
  10. Is it worth to pursue MCA from Sikkim Manipal University? From where to pursue MCA and what are the job prospects in government sector?
  11. Am I eligible for B.Ed and TGT after passing BSc from Sikkim Manipal University?
  12. Admission process for BCA course from Sikkim Manipal University? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I get admission in M.Phil and Ph.D from Sikkim Manipal University in correspondence?
  14. Can I complete my BSc in Sikkim Manipal University? I am appearing in BSc computer science in Mumbai University
  15. How to do distance MCA from Sikkim Manipal University after completing BSc IT from Mumbai University?
  16. How to take admission for MCA in any AICTE approved college? What is the eligibility? Is Sikkim Manipal correspondence course equivalent to graduation?
  17. Can I get admission for M.Sc in CS after completion of B.Sc IT from Sikkim Manipal University?
  18. Is MCA course from Sikkim Manipal University valuable in terms of job prospective?
7th June 2012, 07:33 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I allowed to write TANCET exam to pursue BSc IT in Sikkim Manipal University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by divyapurush View Post
Dear sir

i am pursuing Bsc IT in sikkim manipal university distance education center, recognized by UGC. i want to write Tancet exam to do further studies (MCA).
kindly advice me whether am eligible to wite the exam
and when is the last date to apply

Thanking you

Divya
Candidate seeking to write TANCET for the Master of Computer Application [MCA] program, must have completed the bachelors degree program from a recognized University. Candidate appearing in the final year of their bachelors degree program are also eligible for TANCET MCA. Candidate must have studied Mathematics or equivalent subject at their diploma/+2 level or Graduation.

The Sikkim Manipal University is recognized by the University Grant Commission [UGC] and the Distance Education Council [DEC]. Hence, the University is recognized and Candidate obtaining a degree from the University are eligible to write the TANCET MCA, given one also must fulfill the other eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?