25th October 2014, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for a BE to attend Integrated PhD program at IISc Bangalore? Which exam to write for it?

Hi,
I have done BE in 2006 in electronics and communication.I am interested in doing Integratde Phd. from IISC Bangalore.I went through the eligibility criteria on IISC site and came to know that BE/BTECH can apply for Mathematical Sciences.But after reading FAQ on the site i get confused whther I need to write any GATE exam for that.Kindly guide me on this,
Whether I am eligible or not?
Which Exam I need to give IISC paper or GATE?

thanks,
tushar

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Integrated Ph.D programme in IISC, Bangalore if completed B.E. in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to do Integrated Ph.d course after doing B.E in Electronics and Communication 5 years back? Do I need to attend GATE or IISC exam?
  3. How to go for integrated Ph.D program in microbiology and Cell Biology from IISC Bangalore
  4. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  5. Information about syllabus of integrated PhD at IISc?
  6. Last date of submitting online form for Integrated PhD at IISc?
  7. How to enroll for PhD at IISC Bangalore? Entrance exam and stipend?
  8. Procedure and formalities of doing PhD in IISc Bangalore?
  9. Admission to IISC without a valid GATE score? Research and Integrated Ph.D program help mechanical engineering student?
  10. Details of entrance exams for integrated phd programs in IISC bangalore and Institute of virology pune
  11. How to try for IISC entrance exam in Integrated MSc/Ph.D course and IIRBS entrance exam in integrated MSc/Ph.D course
  12. How to go for integrated Ph.D Prgram and Cell Biology from IISC? Which exam do I have to clear to take admission in IISC
  13. Is there MSc Chemistry in JNU?
  14. When can I apply for Ph.D entrance exam conducted by IISC Bangalore? Topicwise syllabus, sample question papers and date of entrance exam?
  15. Does IISC Bangalore offer masters degree in Genetics/Molecular Biology or just Ph.D/Integrated Ph.D?
  16. IISc integrated PHD course in mathematics Syllabus and Books? Which other institutes provide integrated PHD course in mathematics?
  17. What is the syllabus of IISC? Past 5 years question papers for IISC entrance test?
  18. Eligibility to give IISC entrance exam in integrated msc/phd course(biology) while in Bsc Biotechnology final year? -- [Most Discussed]
26th October 2014, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for a BE to attend Integrated PhD program at IISc Bangalore? Which exam to write for it?

at present i am preparing for iit and wanted to pursue career in particle physics that is nuclear physics how guide me how can i get admission in iisc banglore and am i eligible for KVPY 2015 as i had completed my 12th in 2014
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?