22nd August 2013, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

How can I clear Maharashtra PMT? What are the courses for it?

If i study self would i be able to clear maharashtra pmt?
What r the courses for maharashtra pmt?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for outside state PMT exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can a student of Maharashtra apply for Delhi PMT or DUMET ?
  3. Eligibility for CPMT & other PMT in states other than Maharashtra with Maharashtra Domicile?
  4. Am I eligible to write Maharashtra PMT? My parents are from Maharashtra but I have done my study from 1st to 12th from MP
  5. Past 10 years PMT papers?
  6. Which books to be followed to clear PMT entrance exam?
  7. Detailed information about state PMT in Maharashtra?
  8. Am I eligible for Maharashtra PMT if I am a Keralite?
  9. A child a central government employee who has passed 10th and 12th from Maharashtra will be eligible for Maharashtra PMT?
  10. What are the options for a student if he/she fails to clear the PMT entrance test after 12th?
  11. Can I be eligible for MP PMT? I have passed 12th from Maharashtra
  12. Can I get admission in any Government Medical College in Maharashtra having scored 133 marks in PMT?
  13. Admission in genetic engineering in Nagpur Maharashtra College after scoring 95 in PMT?
  14. Can I get private dental college in Maharashtra after scoring 88 marks in Maharashtra PMT and 203 in 12th in PCB group?
  15. Guidelines to give PMT(Maharashtra) exam? Which are the best books? Marks distribution of chapters for different subjects? How should i study physics for MCQ?
  16. What kind of books should I use in 11th and 12th class? Names of the authors and books?
  17. Eligibility to appear in Maharashtra PMT for 12th CBSE student of Dubai? Number of seats reserved for CBSE students? -- [New]
  18. Which is the best college for B.Tech in Biotech? I have scored 80 in PMT and want to do B.Tech in Biotechnology
15th October 2016, 03:19 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I clear Maharashtra PMT? What are the courses for it?

Now, there in no state PMT so there will be no Maharashtra PMT and the candidates who are interested in getting the admission in the medical MBBS or BDS course have to cop with the single NEET examination which will be conducted by CBSE.

The NEET contains 180 questions 90 from Biology and 45 each from Physics and Chemistry. The question are generally from the NCERT text books of 11th and 12th std.

So, you need to have full focus on it along with this go thorugh the test series to qualify in the examination. For more information about examination visit at www.aipmt.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?