i completed Bsc in 2006.am i eligible to write tet 2013

6th July 2014, 12:30 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible to write TET after completing BSc 8 years back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry to say that you are ineligible for TET entrance examination after completing B. Sc course. You need to be complete B. Ed course from a recognized university in order to apply for TET entrance examination.

TET stands for Teacher Eligibility Test and this entrance examination is conducted by every state in India. The candidate who wants to become to teach in higher secondary school should be qualified in the TET entrance examination with good marks,

Eligibility Criteria:-

-Students with at least 50% aggregate percent marks bachelor degree course can apply for this TET entrance examination.
-5% concessions given to students from Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe and other backward class category.
-Appearing for a final semester examination candidate may also eligible to apply for this entrance examination.
-Students should be qualified in B. Ed course with good marks from recognized university. There is no specific age limit for TET exam.

Suggestion~

Since, you have completed B.Sc course so, I suggest you to apply for B.Ed course and try to complete B.Ed course with good marks. After completing B.Ed course you are definitely eligible for TET examination.
8th July 2014, 10:33 AM
Prathmic09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Every state in India, which conducts TET entrance examinations and the eligibility criteria for TET entrance examination is differs from state to state. There is no age limit for this TET entrance examination. But, you should be qualified in B. Ed course in order to participate in TET entrance examination. So, as per your educational qualification you are not eligible for TET entrance examination. So, we suggest you to complete B. Ed course to be eligible for B.Ed course.

TET ie:- Teachers Eligibility Test.

Eligibility Criteria:-
-The applicant should be a citizen of India. Applicant must be a degree holder in any discipline with 50% from any recognized University.
-Applicant must be a B. Ed degree holder from recognized university.
-There is no age limit for TET examination.
8th July 2018, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

How can i serve as a professor in government sector without B.ed?And what are the exams of government could be write by me without holding B.ed ?I am a pg degree holder.
11th July 2018, 02:08 PM
Ramabai L

Eligibility to apply for TET exam

>> Candidate wants to Bachelor of Education is eligible to apply for the Teachers Eligibility Test with required percent in any recognized University or Institute.
>> Required qualification to apply B.Ed is Bachelor's degree in Arts or Science stream.
>> Degree with minimum 50%, 5% relaxation has given to backward categories
>> B.Ed admission goes under the entrance marks.
>> There is no upper age limit to do Bachelor of Education course.
>> Only B.Ed candidates are eligible to apply for the TET
27th December 2021, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

I am a bsc graduate and I have completed bsc in 2010.what is the process to get a teaching job in government schools in telengana state
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?