27th August 2012, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Required Eligibility criteria to join Ph.D in Commerce after completion of M.Com course with 64% of marks?

what is the eligeblity creteria of commerce phd i have done b.com m.com with 64%

Related Questions:
  1. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the eligibility criteria for Ph.D Commerce? I have completed M.Com with 54.87%
  3. Details on how to join M.Phil in commerce and Ph.D in Commerce? What is the name of the entrance for M.Phil in Commerce or Ph.D in Commerce? Percentage of marks required to join the course?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria required to do Ph.D in Commerce stream?
  5. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce?
  6. In which subject I should prefer doing PhD? Marks needed in B.Com and M.Com to do PhD?
  7. Eligibility criteria to join PhD in AI and Robotics?
  8. What is the procedure to join Pre Ph.D in commerce after completing M.Com
  9. Can I do PhD in Maths after completing Engineering? Qualification and eligibility criteria?
  10. Which Exams should I attempt to join MBBS after completion of PG in Biotechnology? Required Eligibility criteria to join this course?
  11. Can I do Ph.d in Commerce after completion of Commerce graduation with 53% marks?
  12. How to do Ph.d in commerce from Indian University? I have 50.2% marks in M.Com and have 13 years experience in Accounts and Finance
  13. Can I pursue PhD having 50.7% in M.Com? Age limit to do PhD?
  14. After MA what is the eligibility to do PhD? Age limit for Lecturer job in government school?
  15. Procedure of becoming CA after M.Com?
  16. Required Eligibility criteria to join ICWA course after completion of B.Com course?
  17. Eligibility and criteria to apply for PhD in India or Abroad?
  18. Eligibility to do PhD in Commerce for T.Y.B.Com student? -- [New]
10th September 2012, 01:11 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Required Eligibility criteria to join Ph.D in Commerce after completion of M.Com course with 64% of marks?

As you possess M.Com degree with 64% marks, you are eligible for Ph.D programme. The course can be pursued either in commerce or in related subjects. Admission of candidates is done through entrance exams. These exams are conducted by the respective University that offers the course. Exam notification, available in University portal may contain necessary information on eligibility and admission process.
24th May 2013, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Eligibility criteria to join Ph.D in Commerce after completion of M.Com course with 64% of marks?

what will be entire course of expenditure to complete ph.d from commerce stream?
29th May 2013, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility criteria to join phd after bcom?
22nd November 2013, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

what is the percentage required for joining phd and the fee structure of it? what are the subjects for phd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?