28th May 2012, 10:36 PM
sonia pandey

After graduation can I get admission directly in intermediate?

after graduation can i get the admission direct to intermediate...please tell me

31st May 2012, 09:32 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After graduation can I get admission directly in intermediate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonia pandey View Post
after graduation can i get the admission direct to intermediate...please tell me
The Intermediate course is the second stage of the Cost and Work Accountancy course offered by The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI). However, few years back the second stage of Company Secretary course was also known as Intermediate Course which has been now replaced by Executive Program.
A graduate in any discipline is eligible to take direct admission into the Intermediate Course of Cost and Work Accountancy course as well as in the Executive Program, previously known as Intermediate Program of Company Secretary course.

The registration process of both Cost and Work Accountancy course as well as Company Secretary Course is carried out throughout the year and in order to register yourself for the Intermediate Stage of any of the courses, contact the Regional Councils/Branches of the institutes or refer to their official websites.
31st May 2012, 10:19 PM
VIVEK2525

Default Re: After graduation can I get admission directly in intermediate?

hi friends,
The Intermediate course is the second stage of the Cost and Work Accountancy course offered by The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI). However, few years back the second stage of Company Secretary course was also known as Intermediate Course which has been now replaced by Executive Program.
A graduate in any discipline is eligible to take direct admission into the Intermediate Course of Cost and Work Accountancy course as well as in the Executive Program, previously known as Intermediate Program of Company Secretary course.

The registration process of both Cost and Work Accountancy course as well as Company Secretary Course is carried out throughout the year and in order to register yourself for the Intermediate Stage of any of the courses, contact the Regional Councils/Branches of the institutes or refer to their official websites.

thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?