21st May 2012, 05:22 PM
Ajay A+++

Among government and private college which one is the best to do B.Tech and to get the best job?

Among government college and private college which one is best for doing B.tech and getting best job?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities in both government and private sectors? Which B.Tech course has more career prospects?
  2. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  3. Vacancies which are available in government as well as private jobs? What to do after B.Tech government job? Time and schedule of various government vacancies? Names of the various listed companies? Books to be referred and coaching centers?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for private or government job when I have backlogs?
  5. List of colleges offering Non Medical courses?
  6. Details about government jobs which are available after B.Tech? Eligibility criteria and percentage? Is government job better than the private?
  7. Whether MCA graduate is eligible to become an Assistant professor in B.Sc(Computer Science) colleges?
  8. Are private engineering college students preferred for government jobs in comparison to those studying in government college?
  9. How can I get Government Nursing job? When the entrance exam is conducted?
  10. Can I get a government job having done Diploma in Nursing from a private college? Procedure for it?
  11. Which is best after B.Tech, MBA or M.Tech? Can I get a government or private sector job?
  12. Whether ME degree is necessary for Lecturer job in government engineering college?
  13. Any university in Tamilnadu offering B.Ed?
  14. How to get a job as a professor in private/government college
  15. Guidance for job in government or private hospitals after completing MHA?
  16. Admission in private college for Ph.D in Biotechnology? Am I eligible for teaching job in government/private college?
  17. Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat in Government or Private College? Fee structure of MBBS course in government or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to get a government job while doing private practice in Dentistry?
30th November 2013, 12:15 PM
bindusagardash

Default Re: Among government and private college which one is the best to do B.Tech and to get the best job?

To do a best job it may depends upon you.its may not possible that if you study in a best ranked college and you will surely get a job.it depends upon you that how much is your preparation level and how can you handlesuch a situation and what is your present mind concentratio factor.who will give you a job first off all he will test you as per his required level.you should proove your self well prepared no matter what your college was.keep your level of work.concentrate on your prepartion.and attend various exam to crack them and to proove your self.all the very best.
30th November 2013, 12:32 PM
bindusagardash

Default Re: Among government and private college which one is the best to do B.Tech and to get the best job?

For getting a good job today colleges are coming into competition.but you are your self comes to compitition.so to get a good job you have to well prepared yourself no matter what ever may be the collage.focuss on your preparation.work hard then you can crash the exam.all the very best.
30th November 2013, 12:57 PM
bindusagardash

Till date govt job is preferred to those who are well prepared for that job.there is no matter of college.both govt. And private colleges are playing same role in socity of services.no matter what the college is keep your work level as high as possible to crash future exam for your carrier.all the very best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?