26th July 2011, 09:36 PM
pranav pranav

Which is best after B.Tech, MBA or M.Tech? Can I get a government or private sector job?

i m a 3rd year b.tech student
i want which is best after btech i.e mba or m.tech or nothing
please suggest me so that i get goood job
i want govt job first or private sector job but i dont want teaching line job
so please suggest me
my i d is
[email protected]
thank u

Related Questions:
  1. Which is best after B.Tech, MBA or M.Tech? Can I get a government or private sector job?
  2. What should I do M.Tech or MBA to get job in Private sector?
  3. Is there any possibility for me to get a good private sector job after having experience with Government job? -- [New]
  4. Career options after B.Sc (Physics)? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Why candidates are influenced in Private jobs if there are huge scope in Government Sector?
  6. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  7. Best option between government job and private job?
  8. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  9. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  10. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  11. Is B.Tech after 12th from KSOU in Civil Engineering Valid? Will I get a job in government sector as well as in private sector?
  12. Can I get government job after 12 years of IT experience in private sector?
  13. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  14. Which course is better for me between MBA and M.Tech to get Government Job with the problem of Colour Blindness?
  15. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  16. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  17. Job in government sector or private sector after GNM in private?
  18. Can I get a job in government sector after scoring 72% in B.E? What is the available scope in private sector?
3rd September 2011, 02:26 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which is best after B.Tech, MBA or M.Tech? Can I get a government or private sector job?

you can get in to government sector if you have an aggregate of 65%
to which ever stream you belongs to..
After BTECH if you want to do MBA then you first do job
so that you can gain experience..
after that you can opt MBA.
4th September 2011, 01:59 PM
goutam1222

Default Re: Which is best after B.Tech, MBA or M.Tech? Can I get a government or private sector job?

After b.tech mba or m.tech or nothing?;
ans:

first of all nothing is not an option.
talking about MBA, most attractive course after b.tech, a techno_commercial degree is always preferable.
doing M.tech is only a choice if you able to crack GATE, do not go via direct admission options.becoming master of a trade will deffinetly pay you off in your later years. and most important point is you will never hit the celling of salary in your whole job life. starting may be slow in respect to MBA.
20th September 2011, 03:13 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by pranav pranav View Post
so please suggest me
my i d is
[email protected]
thank u
We know generally both course are well not bad but the thing is that previous knowledge concern if the student background is mathematics and he has completed its B.tech then You should choose your M.tech not MBA just because both are related course if you do your MBA after B.Tech then that is not better than the MBA.
Finally i will suggest you to do your M.Tech.
28th January 2012, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

what are the advantages of doing m.tech and what are the advantages of doing mba????
29th January 2012, 09:59 PM
GUNDA DIVYA

Quote:
Originally Posted by pranav pranav View Post
so please suggest me
my i d is
[email protected]
thank u
Hi,

You would have mentioned your branch and percentage.

For Some branches M.tech is preferable and for some MBA.

If you have business managing skills then you can go with the MBA.

Better to go with the gate for M.tech........

All the best......
8th February 2012, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

I have got job in infosys and iam in a dilamo that government jobs better than IT sector,in which field life is luxorious
27th March 2012, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

my name is Sibajyoti Maiti
i m a 4th year b.tech student in information technology
so please suggest me
my i d is
[email protected]
thank u
14th May 2012, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

hi i am 2011 passout from bput i didn't get the till now ,now i am planning do my mba from kiit university,orissa.i want to know about kiit placement??plz suggest..
7th January 2013, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

i am a 2nd year student doing b.tech in electronics and instrumentation. my heart says to give mtech a try but mind says mba as can cash in more early . so what is better...mtech or mba?? and if i dont get into any government college for mtech then should i go for mtech from a private institute or do mba from any non a-grade collge if i dont get a grade ones??
plz if possible reply at [email protected] else may post her...thank you..:)
30th November 2013, 01:02 PM
bindusagardash

If you want to go with technical as your professional then m tech will help you and it will boost your carrier.if you want to go with business sector or administrator proffession then mba will best preffer.then what ever may be your choice you can proceed on that way.all the very best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?