13th June 2018, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Among Techno India and Heritage, which is better for BBA?

I want to study Bachelor of Business Administrative. I'm from Kolkata. I have two options of college i.e., Techno India College and Heritage Institute. So, which will be better among the two for BBA?

14th June 2018, 02:37 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Among Techno India and Heritage, which is better for BBA?

BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 3 years.

The eligibility required for studying this course is a 10+2 with 50% from any recognized board.

Heritage & Techno India are good colleges in Kolkata. When comparing both the college's the education value is high in heritage. Heritage is a autonomous college so the chances of getting jobs will be high.

So, studying BBA in Heritage will be better when compared to techno India.
14th June 2018, 08:35 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

B.B.A. or Bachelor of Business Administration is an undergraduate Business Management course. The duration of this course is three years. For this course candidate must have passed 12th class in any stream with English from a recognized board.

As per my knowledge, Heritage Institute is best for you to pursuing Bachelor of Business Administration course. For more information you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Chowbaga Road, P.O East Kolkata Township, Anandapur, Kolkata, West Bengal 700107
Phone: 033 6627 0600
14th June 2018, 11:57 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Techno India College and Heritage Institute both are good colleges for doing BBA course. Though, as per the recent placements , faculty analysis, Heritage Institute is getting the lead place. Heritage Institute is a better choice than Techno India College based on some below mentioned criteria.

>> Heritage Institute has better placements than Techno India College.
>> The faculty of Heritage Institute is better than Techno India College.
>> Heritage Institute is now an autonomous institute.

Fees of BBA course :
>> BBA course fees of Techno India College is 3 lakh( 1 lakh per annual).
>> BBA course fees of Heritage Institute is 2.9 lakh.
15th June 2018, 12:55 AM
Queryasker
Junior Member+

Heritage Institute of Technology is best between Techno India, Newtown and Heritage Institute of Technology for BBA course because of the faculty of Heritage is too good.
15th June 2018, 11:01 PM
perthc

Hi,

In order to study BBA in Kolkata,both the colleges ( Techno India and Heritage) are more or less equal to choose from.

In terms of expense, Heritage College is much expensive in terms of tution fees compared to Techno India,Saltlake.

Study quality is fine in Heritage college.

If you study in Heritage, you will be able to see some rich person's child getting admitted in this college.They have their own styles and in case if you are from lower middle class, you might not gel or mix up with them(students)

But that depends upon your own mind.You have to choose the right ones from the bad ones.

In terms of campus selection for jobs,Heritage is slightly ahead compared to Techno India.

So finally, it is up to you to choose Techno India or Heritage.

All the best!!
17th June 2018, 01:29 AM
xJhinukx

As far as I know heritage academy is a better option for bba , bca , or bms. They have better infrastructure and co-curriculum which will help you in business administration learning. However techno India also is a good institute in few other aspects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?