28th August 2013, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Was Annamalai university recognized by UGC in B.Ed course

Was Annamalai university recognized by UGCin B.Ed course in 1995-1996?

Related Questions:
  1. Was Annamalai university recognized by UGC in B.Ed course
  2. Is Annamalai University recognized by UGC?
  3. Is Annamalai university of Tamilnadu(India) recognized by ICAR and UGC? Is there any problem in studying it in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of the colleges offering B. Ed through correspondence in Visakhapatnam?
  5. Is master of science in physics distance education course of Annamalai University recognized by UGC?
  6. Am I eligible to take admission in Kerala University for B.Ed course? I have done my graduation in sociology from Annamalai University
  7. Is graduation from BSPUP recognized in Jammu University? Can I do any PG degree from UGC recognized university?
  8. Can I be eligible for degree qualification government exam? I have done UG in distance education
  9. How to do M.Com from distance education in Annamalai University -- [New]
  10. List of recognized universities available for B.Ed? I'm from Hyderabad(AP)
  11. Am I eligible for B.Ed from Kerala university? I'm a graduate in sociology from annamalai
  12. Is it possible to get admission in UGC recognized university for doing M.A after B.A through non UGC university?
  13. Can I do Masters in USA? I've graduated from a University that is not recognized by UGC
  14. Is MSc computer science of Annamalai University recognized by any university in Kerala state?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for B.Ed?
  16. Which distance course of Annamalai university approved by UGC?
  17. Is Annamalai University approved by AICTE and UGC for MCA course? I want to give SET or NET exam
  18. Best correspondence course after 3 years diploma in computer engineering?

16th August 2015, 12:54 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Was Annamalai university recognized by UGC in B.Ed course

Yes, Annamalai university was recognized by UGC for B.Ed course in 1995-1996 .

Annamalai university is also approved by AICTE .

17th August 2015, 08:57 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Was Annamalai university recognized by UGC in B.Ed course

Annamalai University is UGC approved & Offers various Diploma , Graduate & Post-graduate Programmes.It also offers B.Ed(Bachelor In Education) course.

Eligibility
- You must have bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university.
- You will have to qualify the entrance exam for B.Ed admission conducted by annamalai university.

Entrance Exam
Entrance Exam for B.Ed admission in Annamalai University is conducted in the month of September/October.If you want to get admission , then you will have to apply for B.Ed entrance exam & qualify it with good score.You will get admission on the basis of your entrance exam score.For More information , You can visit the site : www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in

Important Dates
- Starting Date of Application : 21 July , 2015
- Last Date to Apply : 17 August , 2015
- B.Ed Entrance Exam : September/October

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?