27th May 2011, 07:08 PM
vinod bhanushali

Any chance for DU with 82% in 12th commerce?

sir i have just passed my 12comm wid 82%.can i join du ...pleaes tell me if there is any chance

25th June 2011, 05:52 PM
rachender singh

Thumbs up Re: Any chance for DU with 82% in 12th commerce?

dear friend:-
i do not think that you will get admission in du. because required %age in+2 is very high. mainly it is above 95% .
so i do not think you get even one seat in delhi university
you must try in other college.

good luck
14th November 2011, 12:24 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Any chance for DU with 82% in 12th commerce?

Hi.

82 % is not a bad result, but when you look at it from competition point of view, it quite behind the others.

I am quite sure, that getting a course in DU North Campus would be a very challenging task for you, however you may get courses and choices in DU outside the north campus.

I am uploading the latest 2010-2011 DU cut off list for the Arts and Commerce streams. You can check which college you are getting and go ahead according to that.

All the best.

Regards
#RJ#
31st March 2012, 11:31 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Any chance for DU with 82% in 12th commerce?

Hi

DU - Delhi University

DU is one of the best Universities in our country. So a lot of students who pass out of their higher secondary dream of getting admissions in the Delhi University.

But with the increasing competition and level of hardness which the DU cut offs reflect, not every one can get a chance to be a part of this university.

The Basic Eligibility Criteria to apply for courses in the Delhi University are :-

1. You should be a minimum 12th pass from a recognized school or state board in India.

2. You should have passed in every subject, and if failed in any you would not be considered for the admission process.

3. No age limit is there.

4. You can apply for as many times as you want.

5. Your best of 4 marks would be considered for the Cut off lists which would be put out by the DU.

Now coming to your question, yeah sure I would say that 82% is good marks for it to fetch you a seat in one of the better colleges in Delhi University.

However I would not say it is an ideal score to get you a seat in the top colleges bu yeah sure you would find a seat.

You now have to decide what course you want to take up as Commerce people usually take B.Com which is always in high demand and so admissions in that could be tough.

Otherwise you should get good courses and in some good colleges.

Please Click Here to visit the official website of the Delhi University.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
1st April 2012, 12:20 AM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

See my friend, as you have low marks in 10th standard and you have told that you are an average student. I like that you have judged yourself. Now also You have to judge in which way you will go, I will just provide the option you after commerce and you have to choose.

After commerce you can go for any of the following :

1. M.Com (Master of Commerce)
2. MBA (Master of Business Administrator)
3. CA (Chartered account)

According me M.Com is better option for you.After that you can become a teacher of any institute or organization. Then if you think you can pursue MBA which have a bright future.
But I think CA is not suitable to you.Although if you wish you can.Next you can open a farm and there you can become the M.D. and under your farm there are so many employee will work.

~regards~
priyo
1st April 2012, 05:39 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinod bhanushali View Post
sir i have just passed my 12comm wid 82%.can i join du ...pleaes tell me if there is any chance
HI!
I am sorry to say that you can't get admission in D.U after getting 82% marks in 12th class.
The cutoff in D.U For B.Com is above 93%.
If you want you can apply in other university.

ALL THE BEST!
2nd May 2013, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

i m expecting around 80%in commerce stream without maths what are my chances of getting admisson to du
23rd June 2016, 07:53 AM
Unregistered

Sir please tell me can i get admission in du after 82% in commerce in best four for b.com and i have obc quota also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?