5th September 2013, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Any chance to take a CPL after scoring 60% marks in PCM

In 10th std. I got 60% above marks in PCM.
But in 12th my subject is not science. Ather coditions are well, now i am a finel year graduating student in commerce, have i any chance for take a CPL.??

Related Questions:
  1. Is there a chance to join CPL course after passing graduation in Physics Honors? Can I opt for it if I have financial problems?
  2. Can I get a chance to appear for TES after scoring 68.67% in PCM and 70.80% in aggregate?
  3. Which are the best institutions for CPL course? Requirements for joining the course? Is there a job guarantee after passing CPL? What is the Fee, Age Limit, Height required for CPL exam?
  4. Do I have any chance in engineering after scoring 147/300 in PCM in boards? Will there be any consideration for 3 marks?
  5. Any chance to get in NIT after scoring 71% overall, 64% in PCM? Which are the colleges?
  6. HOw to join IAF if I am a CPL holder approved by Indian DGCA? What is the requirement?
  7. Do I stand a chance to get in any NIT or government colleges after scoring 98 marks in AIEEE?
  8. What are the career options available for me after scoring 50% marks in PCM in 12th?
  9. Can I join air force after scoring 73% marks in PCM?
  10. What should I do after scoring 79 marks in AIEEE with 89% in 12th PCM?
  11. Can I get home state seat in NIT Jamshedpur after scoring 47 marks in AIEEE?
  12. What can I do after scoring 40% marks in PCM?
  13. What can I do after scoring 45% marks in PCM?
  14. Can I get admission in engineering after scoring 127 marks in PCM group in 12th?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for BITSAT after scoring 68% in PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What to be done after scoring 80% in PCM?
  17. Where to get Commercial Pilot Previous quastion papers
  18. Will there be any chance for me to get into IAF having completed 12th class with PCM with 49% and with an age of 23 years?
12th September 2015, 06:37 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any chance to take a CPL after scoring 60% marks in PCM

Yes, you can apply for CPL on the condition you have studied Physics and Mathematics at 12th standard .

CPL stands for Commercial Pilot License . It is one of the three license needed to become a pilot .The three License are :

Student Pilot License (SPL),

Private Pilot License (PPL),

Commercial Pilot License (CPL).

Eligibility criteria to get Commercial Pilot License (CPL) are as under :-

-The candidate should have passed 12th with at least 60% marks in aggregate with Mathematics and Physics.

-The candidate age should be in between 18 years to 30 years .

-The candidate must also have PPL with at least flying experience of 3 years.

-One can get his/her CPL after completing 250 hours of flying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?