4th January 2016, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Chances to study B.Com in Goenka College with 60% in 12th Commerce?

Dear Sir,
If I secure 60% mark in my 12th Commerce and want to get admission in Goenka College for B.Com course then I have a chance for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE Commerce to study Accountancy Honours in Goenka College, Kolkata?
  2. Am I eligible to study B.Com in Goenka College if secured 88.5% in best of 4 subjects in 12th ISC?
  3. Best Colleges in India for Eco Honors ? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get admission to study B.Com in Goenka College if secured 75% in Accounts and 74% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  5. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study B.Com(Accountancy) in Goenka College, Kolkata?
  6. Names of the colleges under CU for M.Com course?
  7. What are the chances of getting admission in Goenka or St Xaviers after securing 92.5% in best of four subjects?
  8. Procedure to get admission in St. Xavier's College for study B.Com(H) for 12th Commerce without Maths student?
  9. Can the students from other states get admission in Goenka College Kolkata in B.Com? Fee structure for the B.Com course?
  10. Can i get admission in Goenka College of Kolkata with around 70% marks in 12th?
  11. Possibility to study B.Com/BBA in St. Xavier's College, Ranchi for 12th Commerce student?
  12. Can I do CA during B.Com? I have passed 12th from commerce
  13. How to take admission in Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce after scoring 56.6% in 12th commerce?
  14. What is the syllabus of B.Com entrance exam
  15. Can I get admission in Goenka College, Kolkata if secured 77% in 12th WBCHSE?
  16. Whether a candidate is eligible to study F.Y.B.Com if failed in 12th Commerce?
  17. Which are the government colleges in B.Com honors which take admission on the basis of entrance exam
  18. List of colleges offering diploma course in distance learning in India?
10th January 2016, 06:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to study B.Com in Goenka College with 60% in 12th Commerce?

To be eligible to get admission to study B.Com course in Goenka College, the candidate must have secured minimum aggregate marks in 12th standard as mentioned below :-

1. For General category Candidates: 75.00% in aggregate and 60.00% in the related subject.
2. For OBC-A and OBC-B West Bengal only Candidates: 67.50% in aggregate and 54.00% in the related subject.
3. For SC/ST of West Bengal only Candidates: 56.25% in aggregate and 45.00% in the related subject.

Since, you have secured an aggregate of 60% marks in your 12th standard Commerce stream, I suggest you to check the aggregate required according to your category from the above mentioned details, so, that you can know whether you are eligible or not to get admission to study B.Com course in Goenka College.
12th January 2016, 10:55 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Chances to study B.Com in Goenka College with 60% in 12th Commerce?

Eligibility criteria:-
For general candidate it is 75 percent aggregate and 60 percent marks in particular subject.
For obc candidate it is 67.50 percent aggregate and 54percent marks in particular subject.
For sc/st candidate it is 56.25 percent aggregate and 45percent marks in particular subject.

As per eligibility criteria check either you are eligible or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?