24th June 2011, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Do the students with 12th commerce have any chance of getting recruited in Merchant Navy? Options regarding the recruitment in Merchant Navy?

sir,
i want to ask whether the students who have done 12 from commerce stream have any chance of recruitment in merchant navy i have done 12 from commerce and i am highly intersted in joining merchant navy please tell me the options regarding the recruitment in merchant navy as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Merchant Navy if I am a student of 12th commerce?
  2. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  3. Which field to choose after 12th having interest in Software Engineering and Merchant Navy?
  4. Should I join Merchant Navy after passing commerce with 75% in 12th boards? What is the scope for commerce students in Merchant Navy?
  5. How to join Merchant Navy after scoring 75% in 12th? Is there any scope for commerce students in Navy?
  6. Can I join Merchant navy after passing 12th commerce? What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy?
  7. Can commerce students join merchant navy?
  8. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to join Navy or Merchant navy after completing B.Com and MBA in distance education? Any chance of getting recruited?
  10. How can I join Merchant Navy with commerce stream? I have passed 12th HSc exam
  11. Detailed information and requirements to apply for job in Merchant Navy for 12th Commerce student?
  12. How can I join merchant navy after passing 10th? I want to join in Merchant Navy
  13. Hwo to join merchant Navy if I am interested in Merchant Navy?
  14. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes?
  15. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  16. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
  17. How can I join merchant navy after passing 12th commerce?
  18. What sort of jobs are there for Commerce students in Merchant Navy? -- [New]
24th December 2011, 12:00 AM
rajesh9503
Member+

Default Re: Do the students with 12th commerce have any chance of getting recruited in Merchant Navy? Options regarding the recruitment in Merchant Navy?

After 12th in merchant navy recruiment take places but they want pcm group with min70 percent and after 12th result its advertised and u are also join b.sc nautical for merchant navy.
25th February 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do the students with 12th commerce have any chance of getting recruited in Merchant Navy? Options regarding the recruitment in Merchant Navy?

sir, i have just completed 12 commerce and very much interested in merchants navy. can you please help me out
29th February 2012, 11:44 PM
michael_scofield

Eligibility criteria for Merchant Navy after 12th standard:
Candidate should have completed 12th standard with PCM stream from recognized university.
Age should be between 16 to 19 years.

You can get admission below mentioned colleges to pursue Merchant Navy course.

By contacting below mentioned colleges,you will get admission directly.

Training Ship Chanakya, Navi Mumbai.
Marine Engineering & Research Institute (MERI), Kolkata.
Marine Engineering & Research Institute (MERI), Mumbai.
Lal Bahadur Shastri College of advanced Maritime Studies and Research, Mumbai.
9th March 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

sir i'm from commerce stream can i can i apply for merchant navy
16th March 2012, 12:02 AM
TrinityKiller

dear friend since you are from the mechanical engineering you are eligible to join in the merchant navy
the students from marine engineering field can directly join in the merchant , those from mechanical field have to undergo for a pre sea training ,
there are 2 ways to join in the navy either you can join after 12th or you can join after graduation ,
one more thing is that there is an entrance exam for the selection of the candidates ,...........
18th April 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

i m frm commerce stream can i join merchant navy?
29th April 2012, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

i am a computer commerce student , can i join in navy
30th April 2012, 07:45 PM
Krish1111

hi,
merchant navy is only mechanical engineering, you are eligible to join in the merchant navy
then you need degree so after degree you can apply this job,
after 12th you have choice to navy wings, so apply this job after passing 12th and not eligible for cds exams. because there maths and physics subjects with 70% required for cds. age limited for 16.5 to 23years and age relaxation to scx/st/obc candidates.
all the best...
23rd June 2012, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

can i join merchant navy after 12 class with subject commers with maths & if not then exam for commers student for the selection
29th July 2012, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

can i join merchant navy after 12th in commerce
3rd October 2012, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

can i join merchant navy after 12 in commerce
14th December 2012, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

I HAD GIVEN EXAM FOR MERCHANT NAVY for 12th LEVEL POST I GET A COUNSELING LATTER FROM IPSRMERITIME INSTITUTE DELHI. I SAW ON WEB SITE THAT THERE ARE THREE MERIT LIST FOR MERCHANT NAVY BUT MY ROLL NO. 57922 WAS NOT THERE THEN HOW I GET LETTER THAT I HAVE QUALIFIED AND
THEY ARE CALLING FOR DOCUMENTS VERIFICATION, INTERVIEW WITH FEE 30,000 FOR TRAINING .
SO I WANT T KNOW THAT IS THIS INSTITUTE IS GOVT. REGISTERED OR FRAUD.
25th June 2013, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

WHY CAN'T GUY'S PASSING 12TH WITH COMMERCE JOIN MERCHANT NAVY?IS THERE NO OTHER OPTION TO JOIN MERCHANT NAVY???
31st July 2014, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

I have score 74 % in commerce 12th. Can I go in merchant navy? I heard students go for a merchant navy after completing their 10th. Is there is any diploma. If there is. Please suggest.
2nd September 2016, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

How to join Merchant Navy if I am a student of 12th arts? What is the requirement?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?