9th May 2012, 10:51 AM
Mary Glara

Any chance to get admission in M.E part time at anna university after scoring 19 in TANCET with specialization in CSE

I got 19 in TANCET 2012 with the specialization in CSE...Is there any chance to got admission in ME Part Time at Anna University...?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get a seat in part time M.E CSE course in Anna University after scoring 32.89 in TANCET? What is the semester fee and duration of the course?
  2. How to join the Part Time ME in Annauniversity -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Chances of getting into part time M.E. having 31.79 in TANCET? -- [New]
  4. Is it possible to get admission in M.E, CSE branch in Anna University after scoring 31.89 marks in TANCET?
  5. Procedure to apply for counselling for admission in Anna University or MIT to pursue part time MBA through scholarship if scored 39.6 marks in TANCET?
  6. Any chance for government college after scoring 43.453 in TANCET M.E(CSE)? Fee structure and date of sale of counseling forms?
  7. Any chance to get a good college in Anna University Counseling after scoring 19 marks in TANCET?
  8. Can I do part time M.E in Anna University of Technology Madurai at the same time along with Ph.D part time?
  9. How to get admission to Anna University after missing the TANCET exam?
  10. Can I get a seat for M.E/M.Tech CSE in Anna University after scoring 36.46 TANCET score
  11. What college can I get for M.E CSE after scoring 37.876 in TANCET? Can I get a government or affiliated college? In which college the part time B.E CSE is available?
  12. How to do M.E in Anna University as part time? I have completed B.E CSE with 82%
  13. Will there be any Entrance Exam to do part time ME course being a candidate pursuing BE in CSE? Does TANCET a good choice for this?
  14. Part time courses available b Anna University? TANCET score required to apply for part time?
  15. TANCET Part Time M.E.: Is the counselling common for all the universities? How long is the course duration in part time M.E.?
  16. Is it possible to get seat for ME in Anna University with a rank of 30687 in TANCET being a candidate of SC category?
  17. MCA [Part time] in Anna University?
  18. How to apply for M.E part time in Anna University?
17th May 2013, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any chance to get admission in M.E part time at anna university after scoring 19 in TANCET with specialization in CSE

how am i know applying anna university part time m tech. pls guide me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?