5th September 2014, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Chances of getting into part time M.E. having 31.79 in TANCET?

hi, i have scored 31.786 in tancet 2014 m.e (electrical), will i get seat in good college? is there any chance of getting part time m.e in anna univ?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do PG Part Time through TANCET counseling?
  2. How to opt for M.E in part time or correspondence? What is the fee structure?
  3. Part time courses available b Anna University? TANCET score required to apply for part time?
  4. Will there be any Entrance Exam to do part time ME course being a candidate pursuing BE in CSE? Does TANCET a good choice for this?
  5. Can I apply for TANCET ME Part Time after last date of TANCET?
  6. MCA [Part time] in Anna University?
  7. Is it possible to do part time M.E in Chennai after scoring 34.55 in TANCET? List of engineering colleges in Chennai?
  8. Will I get any part time seat in M.E after scoring 27.49 marks in TANCET? Colleges offering part time M.E in Coimbatore? I belong to MBC category
  9. Will I get a seat in part time M.E CSE course in Anna University after scoring 32.89 in TANCET? What is the semester fee and duration of the course?
  10. How to join the Part Time ME in Annauniversity -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Ways of apply for M.E as part time? Is TANCET score useful for doing M.E?
  12. Is there possibility to do part time M.Tech without writing TANCET?
  13. Procedure to apply for counselling for admission in Anna University or MIT to pursue part time MBA through scholarship if scored 39.6 marks in TANCET?
  14. Without writing GATE and TANCET how can I join M.Tech in part time or correspondence?
  15. How should I apply for Part time ME course having completed BE and did not write TANCET Exam?
  16. How to apply for M.E part time in Anna University?
  17. List of colleges offering Part time M.E/M.Tech course for TANCET?
  18. Can I get M.E part time admission through counseling?
29th October 2017, 07:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances of getting into part time M.E. having 31.79 in TANCET?

It will depend on your category, if you belong to any of the reserved category like SC/ST or PWD, then you will have good chance of getting admission with this score.

If you are a general category candidate, then you will have to deal with high cut off marks, because there are more number of general category candidates for given number of seats.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?