2nd July 2011, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Any chance for jobs in government sectors after MCA?

Please tell me if there is any chance for jobs in government sectors after MCA?

1st November 2011, 10:39 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any chance for jobs in government sectors after MCA?

MCA graduates can find numerous openings in public sector. Most of the public sector firms like ONGC, IOC, SAIL, DRDO, ect recruit MCA graduates. You have to clear the written test conducted by these firms to get in to these firms. You can even write test conducted by UPSC, State PSC, various public sector banks, railways, etc. Another option for you is to take up teaching in some government institution.
28th October 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

i want to know what are the govt jobs are available for MCA gradutes. please suggest me some tips.
29th October 2012, 05:05 PM
tradus

HI,

These are following jobs in government sectors after MCA----------------

1.NTPC
2.ONGC
3.SAIL
4.OIL
5.DRDO
6.IOC
7.BSNL
8.MTNL.

This should help
thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?