18th May 2015, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs are available in Government sector after B.Tech with 60% marks?

what kind of jobs will be available for a B.tech gratuated student with 60% in both government?

Please reply me sson.

18th May 2015, 06:18 PM
james hettfield
Member+

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available in Government sector after B.Tech with 60% marks?

There is no such standard that say if you have scored 60% marks in your graduation, then you will be provided with any of the government or the private job.
The percentage criteria is just a qualification mark that if you have scored 60% marks then you will be allowed to appear for the government examinations and private placement recruitment drives.
Now with 60% you are eligible for appearing in almost all of the government examinations like civil services, GATE, SSC, PO etc.
Now you just need to focus on your preparation so that you can bag one of these jobs
18th May 2015, 09:35 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available in Government sector after B.Tech with 60% marks?

Yes dear there are ample of opportunities for B.Tech graduate with 60% of marks from the recognized University. In fact you have a chance to apply for both Technical and Government jobs in different sectors.

If you give a exams like GATE , IES then the chances will be very high in the field of Technical (Your stream based )

And there is a High chance for Engineers in various fields like

1.Indian Railways ( With IES)

2.SSC Junior Engineers

3.Roads and Buildings

4.Various PSU's as Management Trainee's

5.Postal Exams etc.

You can also apply for Bank Exams with your graduation in the filed of " Clerk, PO/MT's etc.,

There is a Chance to apply for Regional Rural banks as " Office Assistants , Officer Scale -I, II , III " etc.,

So with B.Tech as your qualification you can apply for Defense sector Jobs especially Indian Air Force.
18th May 2015, 11:38 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

There are many job opportunities are available for B.Tech Graduates. As you have secured 60% marks in B.Tech, you can certainly find huge number of job opportunities in private sector, Core Sector and Government sector as well. B.Tech is a graduate degree which is required (Minimum educational qualification) to be eligible for applying government jobs. As you are a B.Tech Graduate, I strongly suggest you to prepare very well for GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) Entrance Examination through which many public sector undertaking companies (PSUs) recruit B.Tech/ B.E graduate in good number. If you can secure good marks in GATE Entrance Examination, you may find good number of chances in companies like IOCL, ONGC, HPCL, SAIL, NTPC and GAIL. Apart from these core based government jobs, you may also find job opportunities in Staff Selection Commission CGL, CHSL, MTS, Stenographer Recruitment, Banking Sector PO Recruitment, Clerical Cadre Recruitment, Regional Rural Bank Examination, Postal Assistant Recruitment, Railway Recruitment Board Recruitment and Insurance Companies Recruitments.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?