26th July 2011, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Any chance to resume higher studies in ISRO after 5 years integrated course in B.Tech Civil Engineering and M.Tech in Transportation Engineering?

Sir ,
I'm a student of 5yr. integrated course -Btech in CIVIL engineering & Mtech in TRANSPORTATION engineering in NIT Rourkela. Is there any chance to resume higher studies in ISRO ?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  2. What are the options for higher studies after passing Civil Engineering? What are the job opportunities?
  3. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  4. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  5. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  6. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE?
  7. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  8. What is the scope after pursuing B.Sc with Biotechnology?
  9. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  10. After B.tech. what are all the options? Jobs, Exams, Higher Studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  12. After completion of B.E is it necessary to go for higher studies like M.Tech or MBA?
  13. Best colleges for M.Tech course after scoring 972 rank in PGECET?
  14. What higher studies I can do after completion of B.Tech in Civil? Scope of Civil Engineering after 4 years?
  15. After Civil Engineering is it better to continue to higher studies or jobs should be preferred?
  16. Is it necessary to do higher studies to work as scientist in ISRO?
  17. List of diploma course which we can take after completion of 10th diploma course?
  18. What are the various higher studies options available after completion of B.E Civil Engineering? -- [New]

13th August 2015, 01:15 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Any chance to resume higher studies in ISRO after 5 years integrated course in B.Tech Civil Engineering and M.Tech in Transportation Engineering?

ISRO (Indian Space Research Organisation) is one of the most eminent space organisation of the world and to be a part of it is of utmost honor. Now let us brief you with the ways you can get into this organisation.

After intermediate, there is an Exam that is conducted by ISRO. You could have prepared for that. Though it was really difficult to crack that exam (difficult than JEE) as the competition is cut throat but since you seem to have the passion towards ISRO you could have got through that.

Now since you have missde this chance, so now after your B.tech also there are various entries that ISRO offers on regular basis. Like for example, recently there were posts of Group-B scientists for which b.tech graduates could apply. So, you can plan for that also.

Also, apart from ISRO, there are also research organisations like DRDO which also take engineering graduates after their b.tech. Though, it mainly deals as a R&D department of army but for a research person it can prove be a good opportunity.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?