17th May 2011, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope after pursuing B.Sc with Biotechnology?

is there any scoop for b.sc biotechnology?

Related Questions:
  1. B.Sc(genetics or biotechnology) or BE(biotechnology): Course with better scope for getting a job?
  2. Does this true that the last date to apply for the Entrance Exam for B.Sc in Biotechnology was over? What will be the career scope for this course?
  3. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  4. What to do after B.Sc. Biotechnology? Will there be good scope through the course for girls?
  5. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which course should I opt for M.Sc among Biotechnology, Biochemistry and Nanotechnology pursuing B.Sc in Biotechnology? Career scope of Nanotechnology course?
  7. What is the scope in BSc Biotechnology? What is the scope if I apply for it?
  8. Scope of Government jobs after B.Sc in Medical Biotechnology or B.Sc in advance zoology and biotechnology?
  9. Which is the best branch of biotechnology? I am pursuing BSc in Zoology with Biotechnology
  10. Scope of B.Sc. in Biotechnology course? Job opportunities after this course?
  11. Can I get a job after completing B.Sc biotechnology only? What is the scope of doing MBA after that?
  12. Any scope in government sector for BSc Biotech?
  13. Career option after 12 standard with 71% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English?
  14. Is there any scope in pursuing BSc Aviation in India? What are the job prospects?
  15. What is the scope of Biotechnology?
  16. Which has a better scope in India, MSc Toxicololgy or Biotechnology?
  17. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc in Life Sciences? -- [New]
  18. Comparison between Biotech and B.Pharma?
17th May 2011, 01:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope after pursuing B.Sc with Biotechnology?

IN FIELD OF BIOTECHNOLOGY YOU HAVE LOTS OF RESEARCH WORK.
RESEARCH FIELD ARE GIVEN BELOW...

Basic Research in New Biology and Biotechnology

(a) Genomics

(b) Bioinformatics

(c) Basic biological phenomena with potential application

(d) Agriculture, Plant and Animal Biotechnology

(e) Environment and Biodiversity

(f) Medical Biotechnology

(g) Biofuels

(h) Bioprocesses, Product Development, and Bioinstrumentation

(i) Human Resource Development

(j) Creation and Strengthening of Infrastructure in Existing Institutions and setting up new Institutions

(k) Biotechnology for Societal Development

(l) Biosafety, Ethical and Proprietary Issues

(m) Basic Research in New Biology and Biotechnology

BEST OF LUCK DEAR
17th May 2011, 04:09 PM
navyanaidu570

You can complete your MSc biotechnology & then become a biotechnologist/lecturer/serve pharmaceutical companies like BIOCHEM or even you can become LAB TECHNICIAN.
17th May 2011, 04:14 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Hello friend,
To do well in the field of Biotechnology, you should have a strong base in the basic sciences or engineering. A BSc in biotech will take you nowhere. You will need to go for wither higher studies or a graduate degree in chemistry, physics or statistics.
For better result in this field, you must go for integrated MSc/MTech program.
For the last few years, the promise of biotechnology has been immense but the real boom has yet to arrive. In the next few years, many foreign firms are likely to outsource research and development job to India.
Therefore, the demand for qualified biotechnologist will be immense in the upcoming years and candidates with higher qualification will get more opportunities.
To pursue integrated MSc/MTech in Biotechnology, some of the ebst institutes are:
University of Pune
Annamalai University
Amity Institute of Biotechnology
St. Xaviers, Kolkata
5th June 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

After completion of msc.bio technology is it value in foreign like usa???and hw much value its has been???
30th July 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

i want to do biotechnolgy...but got confused after seeing the difference between b.tech biotechnology and b.sc biotechnolgy...so please suggest me what to do??? what is the scope of both of them...and which one is better?? also tell me that if i am eligible for b,tech biotech as i am pcb student??
6th August 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

is there any scope of bsc bio technology in india.......
27th June 2012, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

can i do msc in medical research after bsc in biotechnology
27th June 2012, 11:12 PM
artigoyal52

hi dear,
There are many scope after pursuing B.Sc with biotechnology:
Genomics
Biofuels
Basic research in new biology and biotechnology
medical biotechnology
human resourse development
agricultural and plant biotechnology
and many more
Good Luck
24th September 2012, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

can i do msc in microbiology aftr doing bsc in biotechnology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?