23rd May 2011, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering MCA full time course after completing BCA with 57% marks?

I HAVE PASSED THE BCA EXAM FROM S P UNI. V V NAGAR THIS RUNNING YEAR 2 WITH 57.00 %. I WANT FURTHER STUDY IN MCA REGULAR COURSE FROM OTHER THEN G.T.U.IN GUJARAT STATE .PL.TELL ME WHICH DATE DECLAURE FOR GCET EXAM AND SCOPE OF COLLEGES. MY E-MAIL ADDRESS [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges under Madras University offering Part Time MCA course? -- [New]
  2. How to take MCA as part time after completing BCA? Which are the universities offering lateral entry scheme
  3. How to pursue MCA in full time? University which would be best for MCA?
  4. Can I do full time MCA on the basis of part time BCA?
  5. List of colleges offering MCA course at regular level for students who did BCA through distance learning?
  6. Should I study Part Time MCA if working in an IT company? Is Part Time MCA has less value than Full Time MCA?
  7. List of colleges offering PG courses? I want to do three PG courses like MCA, MBA and MSW after completing my UG course
  8. How may I get admission in MCA full time course after passing BCA with 57% marks?
  9. Does this is a right time for me to apply for training in top ten companies? List of the top companies along with their procedure, offering free training for MCA students? I have 56% marks in 10th, 71% in 12th, 81% in BCA, 77% in MCA 1st sem
  10. List of the colleges in Tamilnadu offering masters in medical electronics part time or full time?
  11. Details about the fee structure of all the colleges offering MCA course? Maximum marks required to get admission in the colleges? Best colleges in Chennai for getting admission in MCA?
  12. Duration of MCA course after BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of colleges in Mumbai for full time Diploma course in Finance?
  14. Will i get admission in BCA in regular full time college in Mumbai after doing 12th science from NIOS? Where are the centers offering BCA in Mumbai of these university?
  15. Educational opportunities after BCA? Can I do CDAC courses alongside MCA? Are CDAC full time courses?
  16. Can I study BCA if secured 47.5% in Maths of 12th? List of colleges, syllabus and job opportunities of BCA?
  17. List of government colleges which offer MCA in Gujarat?
  18. List of MBA/MCA colleges in Madhya Pradesh? Which colleges are approved by AICTE?
16th June 2013, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges offering MCA full time course after completing BCA with 57% marks?

list of goverment colleges or university for mca in rajkot
29th July 2013, 04:05 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering MCA full time course after completing BCA with 57% marks?

Dear friend the list of top colleges offering MCA full time course after completing BCA :-

- National Institute of Technology (NIT) - Surathkal

- Bharathiar University -Coimbatore

- National Institute of Technology (NIT)-Allahabad

- Vellore Institute Of Technology-Vellore (Tamilnadu)

- Pondicherry Central University

- Pune University

- Jawaharlal Nehru University - New Delhi

- Hyderabad Central University

- National Institute of Technology (NIT), Trichy

- Birla Institute of Technology(BITS), Ranchi

- PSG College of Technology - Coimbatore

- Banaras Hindu University - Varnasi

- National Institute of Technology (NIT) Calicut

Good luck.........
29th July 2013, 08:32 PM
jethalal 44

HELLO DEAR

List of top colleges offering MCA full time course after completing BCA :-
Pune University

Birla Institute of Technology(BITS), Ranchi

PSG College of Technology - Coimbatore

Bharathiar University -Coimbatore

National Institute of Technology (NIT), Trichy

Jawaharlal Nehru University - New Delhi

National Institute of Technology (NIT) - Surathkal

National Institute of Technology (NIT)-Allahabad

Hyderabad Central University

Vellore Institute Of Technology-Vellore (Tamilnadu)

Pondicherry Central University

BEST OF BEST..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?