18th November 2011, 12:11 AM
maheshnanda2

Any colleges that will offer me MBA after scoring 50%?

Hey friends I have scored less than 50% in my graduation but I want to MBA now, so are there any collages that will offer me MBA with less than 50% in hand . And I am ready to do it from corresponding too , I don't think there are any that offer it to less than 50%from regular.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer MBA to candidate less than 50% in graduation?
  2. List of colleges which provides MBA admission after scoring 50% marks in graduation? -- [New]
  3. Are there any Autonomous colleges which offer MBA course? I have passed B.Com with 48%
  4. List of colleges which provides admission to do MBA with less than 50% marks in graduation?
  5. Eligibility to study MBA for a candidate who has secured 49% in B.Com? List of colleges?
  6. List of colleges which offer MBA course in UK? Requirements to apply?
  7. List of MBA colleges to choose after scoring 2435 ranking under PGCET
  8. Which are the MBA colleges in Hyderabad?
  9. Which colleges offer correspondence MCA course in Army Officers? Fee structure of the course?
  10. Best colleges in South India that offer MBA in Airport and Airline management?
  11. Details of MBA in operation programme? What are the full time MBA programmes? Which colleges are offering these programmes?
  12. Which colleges can I get for MBA after scoring 70 marks in CET MBA
  13. Colleges offering scholarship after scoring 96.98% in Feb MAT? I am interested in International Business Course
  14. Any colleges offering MBA IT in India?
  15. In which colleges can I get after scoring 103 marks in MHT CET? Sequential ranking of MBA colleges?
  16. Scope after B.Tech+MBA Integrated Course? Can Ph.D. be done after Integrated Courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I do MBA in any of the colleges of Bangalore after scoring 47% in B.Com? Colleges which consider MAT score in Bangalore and Chennai?
  18. What is the procedure for taking admission in MBA by correspondence?
10th December 2011, 10:46 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any colleges that will offer me MBA after scoring 50%?

Hello Friend,
You can pursue the course of MBA through distance education from several institution. You can choose between IGNOU and Annamalai University as both are renowned and reputed in distance learning courses.
For more information pls log on to their official website;
ignou.ac.in
annamalaiuniversity.ac.in

Regards
24th January 2014, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any colleges that will offer me MBA after scoring 50%?

i have ba arts .now i am looking for good jod.can i do distance mba hr for good job ? i am so confused plz give me suggestion .i want do job with study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?