12th August 2015, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer MBA course in UK? Requirements to apply?

Hello Everyone,
I have completed my B.Com and I want to go Abroad for doing MBA course. I like to know about the colleges in UK which are providing MBA course? I would also like to know about all the requirements for applying?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer MBA to candidate less than 50% in graduation?
  2. List of government jobs which I can apply after completion of MBA HR?
  3. Any colleges that will offer me MBA after scoring 50%?
  4. List of MBA colleges an SC candidates can apply for, with a score of 95 in CET(MBA)?
  5. List of colleges I can apply for MBA after scoring 52 marks in Maharashtra CET?
  6. List of universities which offer Integrated M.Sc(Biotechnology) course in Abroad? Requirements to apply?
  7. Colleges offering MBA in HR or Finance being a candidate of B.Tech? Basic requirements for this course?
  8. List of colleges which offer MBA in Canada and US? Entrance exam to get admission?
  9. Procedure, requirements and colleges which offer Forensic Odontology course?
  10. List of colleges which offer PGDM courses in Health and Care Management and also Pharma MBA?
  11. Are there any Autonomous colleges which offer MBA course? I have passed B.Com with 48%
  12. List of MBA colleges in which I may get admission after scoring 50 percentile marks in CAT?
  13. Is Integrated LLM course offered in India? List of colleges with requirements to apply for this course?
  14. List of colleges which offer PhD to MPT(Cardiology) candidate in Delhi? Requirements to get admission?
  15. List of colleges which offer Agricultural Engineering Diploma course in West Bengal? Requirements to get admission?
  16. Best BBA+MBA colleges in India? Procedure for admission? List of top BBA+MBA colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility to study MBA for a candidate who has secured 49% in B.Com? List of colleges?
  18. Which are the courses available for BBA graduate? List of colleges which offer admission in MBA without CAT and MAT?
20th August 2015, 06:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer MBA course in UK? Requirements to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I have completed my B.Com and I want to go Abroad for doing MBA course. I like to know about the colleges in UK which are providing MBA course? I would also like to know about all the requirements for applying?
You have completed B.Com degree so you are eligible for MBA course in UK but you should qualify in GMAT entrance exam.

GMAT stands for Graduate Management Admission Test.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for GMAT exam.

List of the best MBA college in UK:-

London Business School

University Of Oxford Said Business School

University Of Warwick Warwick Business School

University Of Cambridge Judge Business School

Cranfield School of Management

The University of Manchester - Manchester Business School
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?